Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

Nah fuck the piece of shit and his pit.

I listened to a pit owner talk about how messed up pits were at work yesterday. She said it's not all about how they are raised. Said they could snap anytime and gave an example of her friend recently being attacked by her own. She had the dog 10 years and yelled at it to stop chasing a squirrel. It ripped her arm up.

Edit: Typo
I had a friend who had multiple pits...one was a rednose... he wasn't exactly friendly, but I rode in the backseat with him when he was a small pup. 4-6 months later, you would think I legit buggered his arsehole from the way he went off when I stood in front of the gate... and I'm not even British, so I do zero buggering. Never learned how.

He also had 3 blue pits in total...
A boy who was big. Mellow as fuck. Cool dog. Passed away very young from pnuemonia. A girl, he got as a puppy who was so fucking friendly she seemed like the clichè "if a burglar came in the dog might lick him to death if anything"... she would jump on the couch and put her head in your lap and grumble if you didn't pet her. Next thing you know, a few years pass and she can't be around people.
Then they had a girl who I didn't know as well, but she stayed friendly to people, but didn't like other dogs.

The rednose and the female blue pit I described first both escaped and bit people.
My friends didn't appear to be bad dog owners. They kept them inside. Probably didn't socialize them... but two of the four went from ok and very friendly to going berserk.

And lol at the pit in the video not wanting static with the man, even after his owner was attacked.
Wtf is the point of having a "tough" dog, if it won't protect you?

Obligatory

heroic-pit-bull-journeys-2-000-mile-s-to-attack-owner-news-28317271.png

FUCKIN LOL!
Shit had me cryin'.

Last edited:
i have 2 border collies who simply hate kids. i can't socialize them enough, they just bark at kids. why? the breeder had a niece who used to pick up the puppies and ride a gas scooter around in a huge circle, scaring the fuck out of them. the breeder didn't know until it was too late and now i have discount border collies. does it bother me? no i don't have kids or know anyone really with kids that the dogs would be around. am i cautious and responsible about my dogs around kids when i walk them? absofucking-lutely. i know what i got and i love these dogs with all my heart, but i know not to let kids pet them without the muzzles or without cautious supervision on my part. it's all about the owner. these 2 are just as dangerous as any pit and it's my responsibility to keep them in check.

This reminds me of a kid in my neighborhood who had a miniature collie and said "From the side she kinda looks like a pitbull".
Not disagreeing, but just brought back memories of an inside joke my friends and I had as kids after that.

I had a Pitbull attack me and my Basset hound today. It Came out of a alley and ran up to my dog, and started sniffing her. She moved to sniff him back, and he went on the attack. Luckily my dog has tons of those skin, and kinda rolled underneath him so he didn't even break the skin. I got in the Pits ways, and he backed off for a second. We started backing away, and then he tried to attack again. I somehow pulled off a crazy cro cop style kick, and kicked him right in the chest and knocked him over. Now the pit was a big dog, probably around 80lbs(looked to be either a lab pit or mastiff pit mix), but the kick stunned him, so we could back away. But the Pit got back up and was snarling at us, and looked like it was about to charge again. Thankfully he didn't, and right then a older women walking a small Yorkie was coming up, towards the pit. Luckily I was able to warn her to stop in time. I'm 6'6'' and 280lbs, and it spooked me quite a bit that it still tried to fight and how bad it could've got, so I could only imagine if it was a women or a kid walking down that street.

Hey look, a human shot another one, BAN HUMANS!
<Fedor23>

Dogs always will be fucked if man fucks it up for them.

I wasn't suggesting one breed will or won't cause more harm than the other. Just it really isn't just pits that attack other dogs.
Any idiot who isn't responsible with their dog can cause problems in their community.

Of course, just like how there'll always be bicycle and car accidents. But there's different levels to the potential damage they can cause.

Hey look, a human shot another one, BAN HUMANS!
<Fedor23>

Dogs always will be fucked if man fucks it up for them.

A fucked dog will still be fucked even if man didn't fuck it up for them.

Of course, just like how there'll always be bicycle and car accidents. But there's different levels to the potential damage they can cause.

A fucked dog will still be fucked even if man didn't fuck it up for them.

Yeah because it's not like man bred and made dogs, right...

My neighbor owns a pitbull. She's a roadie, so I suppose she can handle it. Still, opening the elevator door or the door from my apartment is always a potential jump scare. That dog does not like surprises.

I wasn't suggesting one breed will or won't cause more harm than the other. Just it really isn't just pits that attack other dogs.
Any idiot who isn't responsible with their dog can cause problems in their community.

Not really. Those with large dogs like pits, German shepherds, and Rottweilers cause problems because those dogs can actually kill people. A jack russel terrier that is I’ll behaved can’t really cause any problems.

You would be shocked at how many people think they should be allowed to walk their dog off leash because they are special. 9 times out of 10, they’re retarded. 10 times out of 10, they’re assholes.

Yep we have a guy who does it two houses down. His dog is some sort of mut not related to pitbull as far as I can tell but I'm just waiting to read an incident on next door about something happening to his dog. The worst part is there is always loose dogs in our subdivision so it's not just about controlling his own dog but if another dog is loose and comes at him\his dog.

Yep we have a guy who does it two houses down. His dog is some sort of mut not related to pitbull as far as I can tell but I'm just waiting to read an incident on next door about something happening to his dog. The worst part is there is always loose dogs in our subdivision so it's not just about controlling his own dog but if another dog is loose and comes at him\his dog.

Also, it’s not even about those two things necessarily. Nobody knows how well or poorly behaved each person’s dog is. They need to be kept on leash so that people walking down the street don’t have to wonder if it’s going to attack them. Even if it’s the nicest dog in the world and would never attack anyone. Nobody fucking knows that.

Also, it’s not even about those two things necessarily. Nobody knows how well or poorly behaved each person’s dog is. They need to be kept on leash so that people walking down the street don’t have to wonder if it’s going to attack them. Even if it’s the nicest dog in the world and would never attack anyone. Nobody fucking knows that.

Agreed there's even more reasons than that to have your dog on a leash. My wife's a vet tech so I constantly have to hear about anyone in our neighborhood doing something wrong when it involves animals. She hates the guy who walks his dog without a leash.

Agreed there's even more reasons than that to have your dog on a leash. My wife's a vet tech so I constantly have to hear about anyone in our neighborhood doing something wrong when it involves animals. She hates the guy who walks his dog without a leash.

Yeah, I still need to go to the city meetings her and propose that they enforce leash laws (because the cops don’t, and they have nothing to do anyway), and also propose that anyone who is caught walking their dog off leash immediately has that dog removed from their care and is not allowed to own a pet in this city for 10 years. It is such a fucking problem here. I have been attacked nearly every time I have walked my dog here. I have not had the time, but I intend to keep going and annoy them until they do something.

Not really. Those with large dogs like pits, German shepherds, and Rottweilers cause problems because those dogs can actually kill people. A jack russel terrier that is I’ll behaved can’t really cause any problems.
Are we only talking about attacks on people then now? My German Shepherd is nearly 11 years old and small terrier type dogs like Jacks have been an enormous night mare walking my dog. Seems almost every middle age woman with empty nest syndrome thinks their ill tempered dog is impeccable and will refuse to acknowledge any responsibility when they attack.

Last edited:
Yeah, I still need to go to the city meetings her and propose that they enforce leash laws (because the cops don’t, and they have nothing to do anyway), and also propose that anyone who is caught walking their dog off leash immediately has that dog removed from their care and is not allowed to own a pet in this city for 10 years. It is such a fucking problem here. I have been attacked nearly every time I have walked my dog here. I have not had the time, but I intend to keep going and annoy them until they do something.

Wow that's crazy. I've luckily never had any issues even close to that bad. My dog stays inside for the most part though I let her out in the backyard to use the restroom and I'll let her chill back there. Other than that she's never around any other dogs (other than my wifes) and she has this habit recently of sort of nipping on people. Not outright biting them but nipping them and it freaks people out (rightfully so) so now I keep her locked up when company comes over. She's just a small 20 pound dog though so easy to control.

Dog woulda fucked around with me it would've thought it was in korea

So no reasons for owning the breed responsible for the most attacks, deaths, etc aside from what I stated? Got it

And yeah I know about them, my sister had one for years until she had her son. She was stubborn and wanted to keep it until my parents pretty much threatened to disown her if she kept it with a baby in the house

I really don’t give a shit if they attack their owners, they know the risks, but it’s really sad to see a young kid (or anyone minding their own business) get mauled by one of these things. Like I said, there’s a ton of other breeds out there which are less aggressive and not capable of the damage that pits are, says a lot about the people that specifically want one
Cool story, (I guess)... You still showed that you don't shit. I can share to you tones of videos where pit bulls show how great they can be and you can share these type of stories only to proof a point.
As a owner of an APBT, I know the risks and I got my dog under control... The same way people should do with their sons.

you into fighting pits? thats a tiny ass dog, he would get mauled out against the lebron james pits I posted
You see, that's another way to realized that you don't know what you're talking about. In "Pit Bull" fights, it's not about size... Those dogs that you posted in a comment before, would not last a single round against an APBT. Those actualy look more like Big Bullies, not Pit Bulls.

Back