Luke Thomas: Tenshin is much better striker than Conor

Yes he is, hands down. Conor may or may not have more power in his left hand but he's no where near as dynamic and Tenshin has more clean KOs.

Cliff Richards?

Suddenly every amateur mma fighter and boxer in the world is a better striker than Conor

I'd watch the video but... it's Luke Thomas.

qnagoZQ.gif

Tenshin struggled with MMA fighter Horiguchi in kickboxing, and appeared to have the worse hands.

Crazy finishes, but almost none of these fighters even have a wikipedia page.
That doesn't mean much. There are current UFC fighters who don't have a Wiki page.

Tenshin struggled with MMA fighter Horiguchi in kickboxing, and appeared to have the worse hands.
Infact It was so damn close, kid is good but he is in no way a better striker than Conor. He is more diverse but that doesnt mean better. If an MMA guy was that close in a disciline he trains part time, lol.

Infact It was so damn close, kid is good but he is in no way a better striker than Conor. He is more diverse but that doesnt mean better. If an MMA guy was that close in a disciline he trains part time, lol.
He carried Horiguchi in that fight. The last two mins he murked him. If you watched it in real time, you could tell he wasn't going full strength. It was odd, but he was probably asked not to just go out and kick Horiguchi's ass. It was similar to Conor/Floyd. If you watch Tenshin's fights it was obvious he wasn't fighting his normal fight.

Conor is 3-3 against people his own size.

Tenshin is a way better striker.

He's 120lbs, hyping this kid is embarrassing.

He has more tools but I'm not sure I'd say he is a much better striker, Conors style is tailor made for one sport & Tenshins is made for another. If they fought under kickboxing rules and Conor specifically trained for it, I think the size difference is way too much. It's popular to hate on Conor now, Conor has outstruck everyone he has fought barring Floyd & Nate and keeping in mind, he was landing at will on Nate in both of their fights until he started getting tired. Khabib probably got the better of the striking exchanges but I'm not going to count that, if that was purely a stand up battle we all know who would win. No one ever suggested Randleman was a better striker than Cro Cop.

Last edited:
Back