Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

Hahaha so this is what khabib haters are reduced to?

Nobody can beat him so now they are criticising on who he meets lol

im gonna guess the author of the article is that kareem zadit or whatever the hell his name is. hes a jackhole

Nah Conor went to the world cup and asked if he could meet Putin and was granted , not the other way around

Sorry i forgot that you are conors secretary and booked this in between applying his hair loss cream and getting spitroasted by artem and ido

My bad

Hahahaha asked, what a peasant

Real G's get invited, they don't request lmao
Nah real Gs like Conor set the conditions and where abouts, khabib goes where he is told. Just like Conor with Jerry Jones he said I'm coming to the game, get me field access and Jerry of course complied

Well they're not wrong. Khabib talks about humble and respect all the time yet he loves being a puppet for some assholes lol

Fook Karim Zidan that pro-western imperialist globalist corporate shill puppet.

Nah real Gs like Conor set the conditions and where abouts, khabib goes where he is told. Just like Conor with Jerry Jones he said I'm coming to the game, get me field access and Jerry of course complied
Lmao
<36>

Conor got an autograph and pic with Putin like a little fan girl

Khabib is a guest of world leaders

Conor is a has been and a nobody compared to Khabib now

Khabib literally stole his life along with his soul

<JonesLaugh>

Not sure if the saying all publicity is good publicity but it seems media is really going after this angle

Khabib Nurmagomedov's UFC victory tour turns into a case of political puppetry

It has been almost a month since Khabib Nurmagomedov beat Conor McGregor at UFC 229 to retain his lightweight title. And while the event was overshadowed by the post-fight brawl that took place between the fighters and their respective teams, the melee did not hinder Nurmagomedov’s soaring popularity – or stop him from meeting with a number of controversial world leaders

While Nurmagomedov’s popularity among such prominent figures signals the growing acceptance of MMA as a legitimate sport on the world stage, it also emphasizes how politicians continue to use athletes as propaganda tools.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...-tour-turns-into-a-case-of-political-puppetry
Yh Connor did his work. Like it's scary Russian mma programs

Lmao
<36>

Conor got an autograph and pic with Putin like a little fan girl

Khabib is a guest of world leaders

Conor is a has been and a nobody compared to Khabib now

Khabib literally stole his life along with his soul

<JonesLaugh>
Other way around Putin got the pic and autograph, meanwhile cuckbib was at the game too and nobody cared because conor had not gifted him any relevance yet

Enough about Kebab.
There's a new GOAT in town.

giphy.gif
Herb ruined the dance by standing alongside him when the second fighter was really hurt and all by himself

Not sure if the saying all publicity is good publicity but it seems media is really going after this angle

Khabib Nurmagomedov's UFC victory tour turns into a case of political puppetry

It has been almost a month since Khabib Nurmagomedov beat Conor McGregor at UFC 229 to retain his lightweight title. And while the event was overshadowed by the post-fight brawl that took place between the fighters and their respective teams, the melee did not hinder Nurmagomedov’s soaring popularity – or stop him from meeting with a number of controversial world leaders

While Nurmagomedov’s popularity among such prominent figures signals the growing acceptance of MMA as a legitimate sport on the world stage, it also emphasizes how politicians continue to use athletes as propaganda tools.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...-tour-turns-into-a-case-of-political-puppetry

The Guardian is a leftist rag that is obsessed with Marxist concepts of oppression. An alpha male sport offends the weedy bespectacled incels, as does any form of political power, so not surprised their safe space would be rattled by this.

They didn't seem to mind promoting every story about any old celeb that was anti trump/pro democrat, while not once mentioning the word 'puppet'.

They probably had to lie down on the bean bags in their break out area of the office with a soy latte after writing this article.

This. Khabib does not have a choice if he wants to feel safe when he sleeps at night or expect to prosper in his country. Khabib gets a pass and he's the only one.
Well, this might be true when it comes to Putin or Kadyrov, but I kinda doubt the Nurmagomedovs would have to sleep with one eye open if Khabib decided not to go congratulate Erdogan on his new airport.

I'm not married but just give me a direct answer you cool with everyone staring at your wife's tit's ? Yes or no ?

is normal in countries where women aren't forced to wrap themselves in black sheets

is normal in countries where women aren't forced to wrap themselves in black sheets
And what if theyre just covering up so theyre tits and ass arent on full display? absolutely mindblowing isnt it ? haha

Bunch of typical Murrcan soccer moms ITT, bitching about Putin or Erdogan while their presidents all kiss Saudi's feet.

Read up on your allies, or fuck back off to Walmart and stop talking.

Back