Scrubs (2000s): Restrospective

Cor van Vooren

Yellow Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is considered to be one of the best sitcoms of the 2000s, personally it's my favorite of all time.

What say you sherdoggies?

The Janitor was a GOAT character imo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To expand further upon my original point:

It was light and breezy on the whole, but it was a pretty lightweight comedy.

There's no way I'd have ever stayed in on a given night to watch it at 8 or 9pm i.e. primetime viewing. But it had a quirky SOH/group of characters that made it briefly appealing.

MitM >>>>>>>>> Scrubs

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To expand further upon my original point:

It was light and breezy on the whole, but it was a pretty lightweight comedy.

There's no way I'd have ever stayed in on a given night to watch it at 8 or 9pm i.e. primetime viewing. But it had a quirky SOH/group of characters that made it briefly appealing.

Exactly this.

It was pretty awesome. I ran through it on netflix. Only the last few seasons dropped off.

It was alright but then this guy really went overboard to the point where he became unbearable.

I just noticed that Zach guy has Flesh Light lips.

It was an enjoyable show, but as far as comedy goes, it wasn't close to one of the funniest shows that I've seen.

I still really enjoyed it, though.

It was really solid but suffered by a serious drop in quality at the end and the writers strike during the third season. The laughs were really good and it had some pretty good heartfelt moments as well. Brandon Frazier as doctor Coxs buddy is one of my favorite cameos ever and him passing away got me in the feels.

Extremely racist, sexist and what have you by modern standards. I recently watched a re-run and was like "Wtf, they could send this back then" constantly. Couldn't laugh anymore because it left a real bad taste in my mouth.

Funny, I actually started rewatching from season 1 a few days ago. Still really good, but it doesn't hold up as well as The Office.

Really great show though.

I honestly never understood how anyone liked this show. It was horrible and wasn't funny at all.

Extremely racist, sexist and what have you by modern standards. I recently watched a re-run and was like "Wtf, they could send this back then" constantly. Couldn't laugh anymore because it left a real bad taste in my mouth.
<LikeReally5>
Try harder if the war room is slow troll threads by known incels hanging on the ledge not serious threads.

Scrubs was awesome. Loved Cox, Kelso and the janitor. Elliott was hot as fuck too. Couldn't stand JD though.

It was an enjoyable show, but as far as comedy goes, it wasn't close to one of the funniest shows that I've seen.

I still really enjoyed it, though.
Was the light earth show we needed at the time. 9-11 was rough and we needed an escape . Likes 0s and all ghe camp

It was one of my favorite shows at the time. Holds up on rewatch as well. I thoroughly enjoyed it up until the last season.

Was fun for a while, but I remember losing interest after a couple years. Was no where near as good as That 70s Show or My Name is Earl.

I liked the show, but I hated how most episodes had to put the jokes on hold for some drama. Also Zach Braff

Elliot bro

Failing-Tasty-Ibisbill-size-restricted.gif

Scrubs is one of my favorite shows of all time and easily one of the funniest shows of all time.

It was absolutely hilarious and when it went serious or sad, it hit those notes extremely well. Like to the point that they are some of the saddest episodes of any genre.

Great cast and I love watching it even today.

Liked Scrubs, consider it an underrated gem like Newsradio.

It was annoying. I never even remotely liked it. It tried way too hard.

Arrested Development is the best 2000's sitcom and it's not even close.

Back