Anderson Silva's record vs Mousasi's record

If I could like you twice, I would.

The Goose was not only a versatile fighter, he also fought opponents from nearly every Weightclass. He was always left out from title fights and fame because he was respectful and didnt do that WWE Trashtalk style, which is the sad part - not only for him but also for us, as we can clearly see that MMA of today became Mixed Martial fighting - there is no Art in that. No respect. Just Bleed.
tenor.gif

Anderson is overrated and was never that good. All the best middleweights were in strikeforce.

Moose had arguably better wins (and more of them) but in the UFC he always fell short in big fights. Losses to Machida, Souza and Hall really hampered his career. Still a great fighter.

Well Silva started to lose when he fought that kind of quality fighters. Mousasi would most likely beat anyone Silva beat during his reign.

Moose beat very old versions of trt less Vitor and Hendo whilst Anderson beat both full of trt and way younger. Anderson probably was using himself then but I guess it evens the playing field? Either way Moose got finished by Hall and Jacare who I think Anderson would have beaten prime for prime

Beaten prime Anderson easily? Come on man you're massively underestimating how dominant Silva was at his best. Hall is not a better striker than Griffin, Henderson, TRT vitor, Rick Franklin. Did you watch MMA when Silva was at his peak? Man was in the matrix.
I would say Hall is a more talented striker then griffin and Franklin. He’s just inconsistent kind of like griffin was. Griffin was best when he used his leg kicks. But yeah anyone saying Silva is an easy fight is lying, but I’d favor Jacare over him. Jacare is a tough sob. This MW era is tougher imo

What is with the Moose nuthuggers? He's good but jumped ship to Bellashit for that ez cash. Said he's gonna retire soon also. Romero would have KO'd him, Robert decisions him

Well Silva started to lose when he fought that kind of quality fighters. Mousasi would most likely beat anyone Silva beat during his reign.
Prime Mousasi (today) beats prime Anderson.They cancel out standing but Mousasi absolutely mauls him on ground.

What is with the Moose nuthuggers? He's good but jumped ship to Bellashit for that ez cash. Said he's gonna retire soon also. Romero would have KO'd him, Robert decisions him
Right now any combination of the 3 fighting (whit-yoel- moose) would hold a betting line of under -145 in Vegas so I disagree based on that alone.

Right now any combination of the 3 fighting (whit-yoel- moose) would hold a betting line of under -145 in Vegas so I disagree based on that alone.
Cool. I disagree with you on fake fights that won't ever happen. Carry on.

I would say Hall is a more talented striker then griffin and Franklin. He’s just inconsistent kind of like griffin was. Griffin was best when he used his leg kicks. But yeah anyone saying Silva is an easy fight is lying, but I’d favor Jacare over him. Jacare is a tough sob. This MW era is tougher imo
People are silly. This is a crazy sport and shit happens. Mousasi dominated both fights with Hall outside 13 seconds in Japan where Gegard literally ducked into a spinning kick and then was followed up with a flying knee on the button and Hall stil couldn't put him out as he won tko. Mousasi was a 7-1favorite in first fight and was 5-1 favorite In re-match which obviously speaks volumes.Mousasi also took re- match AFTER getting into top 4. He actually went backwards on short notice in Northern Ireland just to shut everyone up ( not too many fighters on UFC roster would even consider the risk)

Last edited:
People are silly. This is a crazy sport and shit happens. Mousasi dominated both fights with Hall outside 13 seconds in Japan where Gegard literally ducked into a spinning kick and then was followed up with a flying knee on the button and Hall stil couldn't put him out as he won tko. Mousasi was a 7-1 in first fight and was 5-1 in re-match which obviously speaks vokumes.Mousasi also took re- match AFTER getting into top 4. He actually went backwards on short notice in Northern Ireland just to shut everyone up ( not too many fighters on UFC roster would even consider the risk)
Facts he avenged it easily

Title is just something created by UFC and Anderson was protected until the Weidman fight. Honeslty hendo is Andersons only credible win. If Anderson had fought the
Same roided up King Mo that Moose did, he woulda lossed bad

<Deported1>

Back