Joe Rogan once made contestants drink donkey juice

It's "reality" tv, meaning it's most likely fake. I mean, how has nobody in this thread thought about that? Do you really think that chick just downed a 1/4 of a gallon of donkey jizz? Same with the Donkey piss. I remember a guy who posted on this forum who's job involved working on reality TV sets and he said even the stuff you think has got to be real, is fake, so this is most definitely bullshit.
let the retards have their fun man, just like the idiots who think politics are real and voting matters, pin a button on them or give them a sticker so they can get buttfucked by TPTB with a smile on their face

No one made anyone do anything. People volunteered to be on the show in return for a chance to win money, and could walk away at any time. Saying he made them do it is the same as calling a consensual sexual encounter rape. There is some weird generational thing going on where people lack a fundamental understanding of the English language.

let the retards have their fun man, just like the idiots who think politics are real and voting matters, pin a button on them or give them a sticker so they can get buttfucked by TPTB with a smile on their face

Come on dude, don't ruin an innocent donkey jizz thread with politics.

I used to watch that show until they ate pig rectums. Then I stopped watching that show.

Where is that dork who always comes into everyones thread and is like "this is like 3 days old!, you're a dumbass, I'm so elitist!"
Except this is like a decade old

Notice the blonde didn't vomit after. She loved that donkey juice. Probably grew up on a farm and had prior experience.

is that the Miz in that gif of a contestant trying to fight Rogan?

It's "reality" tv, meaning it's most likely fake. I mean, how has nobody in this thread thought about that? Do you really think that chick just downed a 1/4 of a gallon of donkey jizz? Same with the Donkey piss. I remember a guy who posted on this forum who's job involved working on reality TV sets and he said even the stuff you think has got to be real, is fake, so this is most definitely bullshit.

Well of course it’s fake, do you know how many donkeys they would have had to jerk off to come up with three quarts of jizz? A few thousand maybe?

Unless they found the Peter North of donkeys.

Back