Marlon Moraes thinks TJ is ducking

*confirmed*

Moraes would knock that bum out.

feel sorry for him, hopefully Garbrandt gives him the fight

Probably not ducking but it is a really stupid move DJ was the big fight Henry Cejudo against Tj is gonna do the same numbers as any other bantamweight title fight maybe even less. Who here would rather watch cejudo instead of Moraes or Cruz.

Well it sure seems like it...
<{1-8}>
I feel bad for Moraes. He's done everything right to get a shot. But Clearly the UFC is keen on jerking off TJ as their next boy.
I'm also still confident TJ can't make 125. If he does he will be hurting himself.

we're passed the point of speculation Moares.

he is ducking you.

Obviously TJ needs to take fights in lower weight classes rather than defend his belt. Its a once in a life time great dream super fight, in the legendary flyweight divison. Big business much sell. Big brain smart fight made by best MMA org. Praise the lord

Moraes is right to feel screwed here. Even Cruz turned down a fight with him.

it's sad that in the WME era that the true contenders get looked over if they won't sell the most PPV's
I hope Moraes gets a title shot as soon as this TJ v Henry fight is over

Nobody wants Moraes.

Which is fucked up.

Rankings should matter. He's earned a shot at someone above him. TJ/Assuncao/Cruz/Cody. He's KO'd two of the 3 guys directly below him in the rankings. Why are fighters allowed to turn down fights without it penalizing them in the rankings?
It should be more systematic how match-ups are determined but injuries and scheduling make that complicated. However, if someone is within 1-2 rankings of you and y'all are all top 5 then you should be penalized for turning down fights.

I'm not a Moraes fan I'm just advocating a more structured system. Some sort of tournament would be ideal. Most other major sports have them. Can't turn down fights if they are the next one on the bracket.

No

Marlon is getting screwed a tad bit but it absolutely makes perfect sense for the champions to face eachother before the divisions merge (or more specifically FLW gets deaded)

Duckweight division, fucking pathetic.

Moraes deserved that title fight, another top contender screwed by the UFC.

That said Moraes vs Garbrandt would be epic.

Moraes deserved that title fight, another top contender screwed by the UFC.

That said Moraes vs Garbrandt would be epic.

Moraes would kill Cody.

Moraes vs TJ is the fight, but for now TJ vs Cejudo makes more sense.

We are approaching 2 yrs where tj vs garbrant are the only title fights at bw. Immediate rematch stalls the division and tj is wasting away his prime not fighting.

Marlon Moraes can shut his stupid face how bow dat?

LOL @ TJ ducking anyone.

Moraes last 4 fights:

Loss to Assuncao (split)
Win over Dodson (Split)
Nobody Sterling (KO)
Jimmie Rivera who's beaten very few people worth a damn (KO)

3-1 with a split decision win in there. It's not like he has been emphatically winning the last couple years. He easily could be 2-2 in his last 4...

Again, lol @ TJ ducking.

Back