The worst animal to live your life as?

interesting take.

But I don't think you would see Human's choosing to be any other species if given the choice..

Maybe, maybe not.

The brute has nowhere near the capacity to even ponder life's miseries as does man, which is why you may not see man prefer to be another animal, but you will often see him rather be dead than be himself/human.

Also being cognitive enough that suicide becomes an option for some does not necessarily mean its negative to be human. It means we are aware enough to put meaning to out lives which can lead some to determinations that they would rather not live. But many of the same people might think many animal species should not be alive (as many vegans do with farm animals).

By that same rationale, having to dodge lions and alligators daily does not necessarily mean it's negative to be an Impala.

Last edited:
Came here to post that. I guess being a male black widow must suck.
Agreed. Male praying mantis, too.
Imagine being eaten alive right after busting a nut.

giphy.gif

You act like that’s a bad thing. I would love to be gang raped by the opposite sex...

You've never seen a drake taking liberties

Duck- some dumbass French chef shoves a tube down yoru throat to force feed you to the point your liver is about to explode, then just before it explodes, they kill you to eat said liver.
isnt that a goose?

Factory raised chicken seems like the worst, even worse than pigs and cows. They are kept in such close confines that they peck each other to death, live in each others shit, etc.

A human.

Just kidding.

It sucks to be just about any animal that lives in the wild, has to worry about getting mauled to death, 50% of your offspring won't make it to adulthood, if you don't beat a rival male you'll never get laid again, etc.

That applies to a crapload of animals, so any of them.

Factory raised chicken seems like the worst, even worse than pigs and cows. They are kept in such close confines that they peck each other to death, live in each others shit, etc.

Often their beaks are removed. :(

Pretty much any wild prey animal has it bad. Always hungry and scared.

Pretty much any wild prey animal has it bad. Always hungry and scared.
Most prey animals have abundant food,outside desert areas or other extreme terrain. Rabbits, rodents, antelopes usually have abundant grasses, leaves, scavenging they can take advantage of which leads to their best defense V predators which is their prolific breeding and numbers. YEs they survive by simply being able to withstand the mass attrition their numbers suffer to predators.

I would suppose that being a lungfish is pretty boring.

Pet dogs..
You lose all your pride, dignity dressed up like bitch just for your owner amusement. You still have to take shits from human while smiling hoping your owner won't disown you despite having done everything in your power to please them.

Back