Darren Till disses Anderson Silva for wanting to fight McGregor

Have to agree here with Till
Bad look on Silva.
Bad if you ignore Till's hypocrisy. This is a guy who openly admits he's a LHW fighting in the WW division.

And what does he mean he will do what Bisping did? So he plans to get his face caved in, then rely on a hometown decision to bail him out?

Till should stfu about the goat, he had his 5 minutes and got exposed as a quitter.

I wish he would just fuck off tbh. Just a big mouthy cunt, he’s clearly not an elite fighter or the second coming as he portrayed himself to be, so his smacktalk is now akin to a yappy little poodle.

Smacktalkers need to actually be legit, or it’s just embarrassing verbal diarrhoea.

If I were Till, I'd hope to god he comes ready, Cause if not, Adesanya is gonna beat him into the living death.

Darren understands that this is how to make money. Silva in London nets him more than any other feasible match up.

I thought a MW calling out a LW was a little weird too.
I get it, its a money fight but its still a MW calling out a LW which makes Anderson look bad

Till trying to get quick fame by coming at the 43yr old legend if you looking to fight a 40 something MW why not come @Yoel Romero..? He's active and current, or is he too much to chew on..?

Says the light heavyweight who's best win is a lightweight

Anderson deserves a fight like. I'm not sure Conor was all that serious though, I think he'll be determined to fight to fight a high ranked opponent if he comes back.

Till is a nobody. Anderson is the GOAT. Levels.

Different stages of a career, bro. And I’m being generous with the wording.

Till tweets like he speaks. I wish we could hear that whiny young man/girl voice at the same time.

tenor.gif

Back