It is now clear that Demetrious Johnson did indeed duck TJ Dillashaw

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
MM came up with a hundred excuses as to why he wouldn't face TJ in his own weight class(125 lbs). On the other hand, as soon as Cejudo got the belt, Dillashaw vs Cejudo was all but signed. The sensible conclusion here is that DJ purposefully avoided the BW champion.

Yep and now tj is holding up the 135 division. The ufc is a mess right now. We are going to go atleast 2 and half yrs with Cody vs tj being the only title fights at bw.

He ran out the clock knowing the UFC would shut down the division.

It’s been clear this entire time

I don't care if a fighter looks like a mouse.
I have a problem when he has the heart of a mouse.

Yep and now tj is holding up the 135 division. The ufc is a mess right now. We are going to go atleast 2 and half yrs with Cody vs tj being the only title fights at bw.
Moraes is the only worthy contender imo. Cruz has been sitting out for 2 years, I don't think he deserves a title shot

It's possible he wanted to set a record in defending the belt first?

Crystal clear

DJ was so scurred he moved to another CONTINENT

TJ is ducking a dangerous contender to dick around in a weight class whose shutdown is imminent.

It's pretty embarrassing for MM. The first and only guy who ruined a division so badly they shut it down. And this after winning so many fights there. I mean, man, that's a serious f up! It totally undermines his legacy.

It's possible he wanted to set a record in defending the belt first?
TJ moving down to face him wouldn't have been a title defense notch on his belt?
DJ ducked TJ, there's no if's and's or but's about it. No idea why he did, but it cost him his respect in the ufc. Enjoy mopping the floors after your events at rizen or one fs wherever tf you went...

Moraes is the only worthy contender imo. Cruz has been sitting out for 2 years, I don't think he deserves a title shot
That’s what happens when the title doesn’t Get defended. People beat each other up. Rivera and moraes both should have had title shots in this timeframe. The Mighty Mouse fight made sense. This one doesn’t. This is just tj assuring himself of 2 fights with ppv points

Why anyone would consider Cejudo vs Dillashaw a super fight is absolutely beyond the scope of reason. Either way, I didn't mind DJ not taking the bait for these retarded types of fights. Defend your belt.

Defend your belt.
Lol are you aware DJ would've in fact defended his belt against TJ? Please don't say that the likes of Ray Borg and Tim Elliot are better contenders than Dillashaw

Well to be fair BW has been held up ever since the UFC has had it. Dom/Barao saga was one thing... then we finally got a new champ in TJ only to have Dom come in and take the belt back. Cody shook things up but honestly I'd take Dom in a rematch if he can come back healthy. The fight was closer than the score cards.
So who is the best BW?
Moraes? TJ? Dom? Assuncao? Cejudo?
It doesn't matter. It won't get decided inside the cage anytime soon.

Lol are you aware DJ would've in fact defended his belt against TJ? Please don't say that the likes of Ray Borg and Tim Elliot are better contenders than Dillashaw
And are you aware that TJ wouldn't have defended his?

<TheWire1>

It was always obvious to everyone except DJ fans who also knew but wouldn’t admit it.

Back