PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he's more than likely getting a push soon. Keeps putting on great matches on TV and two of them being with the WWE Champion.

A) he’s from Rexland

B) he’s from NXT

C) he’s 205 size

If his valet was a horsey stripper, I could see a IC or US belt push.

A) he’s from Rexland

B) he’s from NXT

C) he’s 205 size

If his valet was a horsey stripper, I could see a IC or US belt push.
Plenty of Mexican wrestlers have had successful careers and big pushes with WWE.

So are the current IC champ, US champ, RAW tag champs, Smackdown Women's champ, Cruiserweight champ, and plenty of other successful wrestlers. He's also better in ring than most (if not all) NXT champions.

Yeah, I know he has that against him, but Zelina Vega is a good mouth piece for him and she's pretty hot too. Got those two things working for him.

When I was at the house show a couple of days ago, I was surprised at just how over The Usos were. They got as big a reaction as the New Day in that tag match, people were singing along with their theme song, and just over as all fuck.

And when you look at it, when they turned heel, they were that good in the role, they had no choice but to turn them face again. I might go as far as saying that The Usos are the best tag team in WWE right now, if not the world.

Just turned on WWE for the first time in a month.

I see they still did the dumb Saudi show AND that Shane Mcmahon won the tournament they had hyped for weeks

<36><36><36><36><36><36>

I have this on mute since I'm on a conference call but jeeez what a shit show

Just read he has an issue with showing up late, and leaving early. Also some locker room ettiquette.

Braun is not a locker room leader.

Maybe he's showing up late and crap because he knows that no matter how over he gets or how much merch he sells he'll never be champ and whenever he gets close he'll be jobbed out in a squash.

#StillBitter

I have not been watching anything wrestling related in a few months

Let’s talk about a few things:

This promo is absolutely fucking gold. Lynch is killing it.

If WWE was smart, they would put her over Ronda. This is the most authenticly over woman wrestler that I’ve ever seen in WWE.

And Nikki Cross saying “I want to play with you, Becky” with her face and her voice. Man that chick is fucking rad too.

Grungy Becky also cuts a mean promo. Channeling her Inner King Neville and some Dean Ambrose.

Nicky Cross is just a bundle of awesome.

Last edited:
Braun Strowman has serious heat with WWE brass. Who saw that coming?

I am convinced that WWE hate creating new stars. Braun has an ego? So what. Imagine if that was enough to get your push derailed in any previous era. All the stars that would have never been. Dear lord.

Rey Rey no longer doing ab work judging by his outfit.

Plenty of Mexican wrestlers have had successful careers and big pushes with WWE.

So are the current IC champ, US champ, RAW tag champs, Smackdown Women's champ, Cruiserweight champ, and plenty of other successful wrestlers. He's also better in ring than most (if not all) NXT champions.

Yeah, I know he has that against him, but Zelina Vega is a good mouth piece for him and she's pretty hot too. Got those two things working for him.

Not going to argue with most of your points but I think he’s got too much going against him to even get to Big Nak level (Nak is taller than Vince and half of the roster btw) which is going down as the worst waste of talent since... Ziggler, Big Show? Well Asuka got fucked up more.

I wish him all the best but for me he’s a Rexland Austin Aries.

Ceiling is IC/US/205 champ.

Mysterio had the most Jabroni run as a champ in WWE history. And ADR was a big roiding dude who Vince probably wanted to fuck.

Did they?

43613386_693855877662703_6148163867971090534_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back