My entire town is burning down.

I hope my house survives, but the whole town is going up it seems. My whole life is in that home. At least my family and dogs are safe.

I don't know what to do. Fucking NorCal.

50,000 were evacuated. But the roads were so clogged people abandoned their cars and ran. I pray for as little death as possible.

Stay safe, bro. It fucking sucks if you lose your house, but that can be replaced eventually. You're life can't.

Good luck.

Sorry brother, as long as you and your family are safe everything else will work itself out...pulling/praying for you.....

Sometimes I can’t believe there are any trees left in California. It seems like the state’s been perpetually on fire for 10 years.

this who the fuck is starting these got damn fires every year?

this who the fuck is starting these got damn fires every year?
N2UxYjU4OTYxMiMvdV80TVpQbXZxdWtUbXRySWJhWi0xbkpuR25NPS8yMXgxNjE6NDM4MngzMjg2L2ZpdC1pbi83NjB4MC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpmb3JtYXQoanBlZykvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9maG0waG1rMmxwa3U2ZjYyY3hpam5kZm91bmJxamNveW5vc2lzZnNwc296Znd4MmkxaW92eG5ma2FqbG90bzJ5LmpwZw.jpg

Sorry to hear that man. Like another poster said, BC is always on fire where I live, it's sad and is a harsh reminder of how powerless we are in life.

Best of luck.

I hope your house and family are okay bro but you're on yellows so think priorities and don't get banned first and foremost.

I might not see I to eye with you but I hope you and your community is okay and can get back on yall feet

SoCal is on fire now . Poor Thousand Oaks just had a shooting now fires taking them out

SoCal is on fire now . Poor Thousand Oaks just had a shooting now fires taking them out
Apparently OC agencies all got a request to send officers up to LA to assist.

We may be sending a third of our shift to go today.

Apparently OC agencies all got a request to send officers up to LA to assist.

We may be sending a third of our shift to go today.
These winds need to die down ! But hopefully these firefighters do their thing. I hope no animals get hurt either always feel bad for them.

Back