The Great Flyweight Purge (Updated May 2019)

I'm guessing he means great as in large and immense.

He also got confused about the father of his grandfather.

"How can he be my great grandfather? My grandfather is already great!"

"Also, this isn't any greater than cheese! It's just a big piece of metal!"

71eKbNoZwhL._SX425_.jpg

So nobody watches them, or some of them bring a good audience

which is it?

you are contradicting yourself (which isnt really surprising as you are talking bollocks)

when women headline network tv cards, they break records. fact.

That's cause all the major men stars are busy headlining ppv's not silly little fox cards...

Much like @jei chats used to be great
Large and/or immense
Now there are stupid limits on them
Just saw your av. That duke game was insane, right? Been a duke fan my whole life with my pops and we were blown away st how easy they did that to the number 2 team and they did it with 4 freshman.

Roberto Sanchez got the axe, I'll update the first post tomorrow.

The winner of TJ/Cejudo could unify the belts and they can officially abolish 125 at that point.

The division will be back eventually. What a mistake this will be for some time.

I can put a face on 11/29 of thoses guys.
And I don't consider myself a casuals...
So, yeah.
Move up or go elsewhere...

Alex Perez
Alexandre Pantoja
Ashkan Mokhtarian
Ben Nguyen
Brandon Moreno
Deiveson Figueiredo
Dustin Ortiz
Elias Garcia
Eric Shelton
Hector Sandoval
Joby Sanchez
John Moraga
Joseph Benavidez
Joseph Morales
Jussier Formiga
Magomed Bibulatov
Marco Beltran
Mark de la Rosa
Matheus Nicolau
Matt Schnell
Naoki Inoue
Ray Borg
Roberto Sanchez
Ryan Benoit
Said Nurmagomedov
Tim Elliott
Ulka Sasaki
Wilson Reis

Most of them should be able to move up 1 division right?

If not, I'm sure BJ can show them how it's done.

upload_2018-11-9_16-35-51.jpeg

You could say that division was short lived...

thank god

ufc has too many fighters
too many cards

shit is only going to get worse with clueless wme and espn

Seriously, if it's too many and it rustles your jimmie this much, then why even bother, dude? I hear curling is trending and there are a lot less major curling events, if you're looking for something easier to keep track of.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Purge like Star Wars Order 69 where they killed all the Jedi they could find.

every single card has many fight of the the nights by men...but how many of the chick fights are any good? you posted 2 fights. yet, there are 3 divisions of women...99% of those fights sucks ass. and nobody watches them...I never said that some women fights bring a good aud

you mentioned 2 fights...while 99.9% of womens fights are boring as all hell...and those fights you mentioned are rare..very very rare. but there are exceptions with everything...but is it worth keeping 3 divisions of chick fighting for very rare occurances?

So nobody watches them, or some of them bring a good audience

which is it?

you are contradicting yourself (which isnt really surprising as you are talking bollocks)

when women headline network tv cards, they break records. fact.
You can't win with the completely ignorant my man, Cyborg v Holm #3 ppv last year, but this goofball says "99.9% of wmma sucks" yet I doubt there's even been 1000 let alone 2000 wamma fights in the ufc yet and there's probably been well over a hundred FOTN, and POTN bonus given to women. But this guy will judge what him and those in his retarded circle as popular opinion.

You can't win with the completely ignorant my man, Cyborg v Holm #3 ppv last year, but this goofball says "99.9% of wmma sucks" yet I doubt there's even been 1000 let alone 2000 wamma fights in the ufc yet and there's probably been well over a hundred FOTN, and POTN bonus given to women. But this guy will judge what him and those in his retarded circle as popular opinion.

oh really...all those fight of the nights huh? I don't seem to recall those...and I never ever said, there weren't some good fights...or some entertaining women....but what I said was, is having a couple of good fights, with a couple of chicks, worth having 3 extremely shallow divisions? the fighters people actually know, are so few and far between...and there are always multiple chick fights now, on every card...and the overwhelming majority are boring decisions...not to say all of them mind you...just most.

TJ going DOWN to Flyweight is an interesting development in this flyweight story, to say the least. The implications are comical, though, if they're actively disbanding the division that they are scheduling a title fight for next year. I imagine they want TJ to win and vacate the belt and disband the division, but who knows.

Back