PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was at the house show a couple of days ago, I was surprised at just how over The Usos were. They got as big a reaction as the New Day in that tag match, people were singing along with their theme song, and just over as all fuck.

And when you look at it, when they turned heel, they were that good in the role, they had no choice but to turn them face again. I might go as far as saying that The Usos are the best tag team in WWE right now, if not the world.

Usos should be heel heel bastards. With their promos, they are the best tag team and I love the Bar. Just make them horrible scum and team up with Joe. Dominant heels.

The Revival are the best in ring tag team in the company, they’re Rock and Roll or Midnight Express.

The Bar look like the dudes who can fuck anybody up on any given night and they can work smooth heel and face.

New Day is good but it’s old and I think its a comedy act.

Everytime I see New Day on my TV I fast foward.

I am convinced that WWE hate creating new stars. Braun has an ego? So what. Imagine if that was enough to get your push derailed in any previous era. All the stars that would have never been. Dear lord.
I'm sure Shawn Michaels was never late.

When I was at the house show a couple of days ago, I was surprised at just how over The Usos were. They got as big a reaction as the New Day in that tag match, people were singing along with their theme song, and just over as all fuck.

And when you look at it, when they turned heel, they were that good in the role, they had no choice but to turn them face again. I might go as far as saying that The Usos are the best tag team in WWE right now, if not the world.
Don't let @D.R.H. see this. He's always bragging how The Young Bucks are #1.

Everytime I see New Day on my TV I fast foward.

Their matches are always good...but God damn their gimmick has become Byron Saxton level retarded.

I like New Day :(

It was easy to tell when Braun ran like shit on Monday.

2:32-

Running like Khali walks.

7s9sj.gif

Not going to argue with most of your points but I think he’s got too much going against him to even get to Big Nak level (Nak is taller than Vince and half of the roster btw) which is going down as the worst waste of talent since... Ziggler, Big Show? Well Asuka got fucked up more.

I wish him all the best but for me he’s a Rexland Austin Aries.

Ceiling is IC/US/205 champ.

Mysterio had the most Jabroni run as a champ in WWE history. And ADR was a big roiding dude who Vince probably wanted to fuck.

Thinking about it:

Well Eddie was fantastic but his charisma and Cien is like J Dawg squat vs me.

My mom died today, a long time ago. Gonna watch some Hogan and Rock.

I have not been watching anything wrestling related in a few months

Let’s talk about a few things:

This promo is absolutely fucking gold. Lynch is killing it.

If WWE was smart, they would put her over Ronda. This is the most authenticly over woman wrestler that I’ve ever seen in WWE.

And Nikki Cross saying “I want to play with you, Becky” with her face and her voice. Man that chick is fucking rad too.

Lynch is the best thing they have right now.

Sanity needs to be better used and their intro was bad ass.

Well that shit made me cry and happy. Catharsis.

Now I’m going to get drunk as shit in a bar of strangers, snort a line off stripper’s ass when she finishes work and be the asshole I used to be.

Actually I’ll play Red Dead, have a beer or three and phone my grandma while sitting at home thinking about my kid’s homework for the next week. Call my ex (or maybe my current).

Corny is gonna have negative patience for someone like Coulter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back