Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

It rained heavily for like 4 straight days last week so he didn’t get a walk...he didn’t eat me.
That happens where I live as well... Pretty bad weather and my Pit only took a walk for a few minutes one day and 3 days didn't went out. Nothing happens. I play with him in house instead. Fetch is helluva good for them.

Brother im just saying dont get too comfortable look at that old lady her two pits ate her up because she didnt walk them for 3 days.

pits turn on their master, try it don't walk your pit for a few days and they will resort back to their primal nature what they were bred to do and that is kill
That isolate incident about that old lady can be attributed for several more reasons than only not walk them out for 3 days. One can be that they haven't ate for those 3 days and other things like that.

That little guy looks nice, but watch out with some silly people around here... they will try to convince you that you got a some serious mofo living in your house right now. Lol.

Oh he’s a great boy. Not to brag but he’s one of the smartest/most well behaved dogs I’ve ever been around regardless of breed.

No it’s a disgusting and illegal act but I did research on the entirety of the breed before I decided if I wanted my first one around 15 years ago.

And you’re sadly mistaken my friend that tiny ass dog would dog out those mutants you posted one after the other.
Pretty much what I said to him... Those dogs aren't even consider in the fighting dogs stuff.

My neighbor has some kind of pitbull thing. It barks at me and acts viscious as hell when I walk by. When I go up to the fence it backs off.

Ive tried petting it and have a few times. He usually lets me pet or touch him for a few seconds then he fakes a bite or growls and barks viscously again, looking back for his owners.

He still hasnt actually bit me and ive touched his head maybe 10 times

Oh he’s a great boy. Not to brag but he’s one of the smartest/most well behaved dogs I’ve ever been around regardless of breed.
I believe you 100%, I love dogs in general and I like Pit Bulls, they can really surprise you on how smart they can be.

Wow that's crazy. I've luckily never had any issues even close to that bad. My dog stays inside for the most part though I let her out in the backyard to use the restroom and I'll let her chill back there. Other than that she's never around any other dogs (other than my wifes) and she has this habit recently of sort of nipping on people. Not outright biting them but nipping them and it freaks people out (rightfully so) so now I keep her locked up when company comes over. She's just a small 20 pound dog though so easy to control.
See, if you were in my neighborhood you would have a 90 pound dog that nipped at people and other dogs, and you would walk it off leash insisting to everyone it was biting that “he’s friendly.”

You see, that's another way to realized that you don't know what you're talking about. In "Pit Bull" fights, it's not about size... Those dogs that you posted in a comment before, would not last a single round against an APBT. Those actualy look more like Big Bullies, not Pit Bulls.
Size matter right? The bigger the neck and head the bigger the bite

lots of dog experts in here on sherdog. Anytime the term pitbull is used by the ignorant it isn’t referring to the actual breed of American Pitbull Terrier. It is a general moniker given to anyone of the many breeds it is often mistaken for. Lots of bully breeds look very similar to those who don’t know the difference. APBT,staffs,bully mixes,dogos and many more all look similar to naive people.
Secondly , you can’t hate in an entire breed for the behavior of some. You only hear about Pitt attack’s because there is and has been hate for the breed. Same reason you don’t hear about minority cops shooting white people, trust me it’s happening you just don’t hear about it on the media cause the current theme is white cops shooting minorities, specifically black.
Dogs differ from one to the other just like people do.
I own an APBT female . She is ten. She lived with a ferret free of cage for two years and would be alone with it when we were gone. She’s also lived with kids, and babies. Never an issue or a single sign of aggression.
I also have a male boxer/bulldog mix who Everyone thinks is a pitbull and isn’t. He is the most docile calm dog ever, until he sees another animal and then it’s kill mode. He’s killed two coons, several possums, and mauled dudes German Shepard down the street. Long story, but I had him two weeks and was walking on leash with my female, when a German Shepard came from the side outta nowhere. By the time I turned to the side German Shepard was three feet away,mid run, and aggressive looking so my male didn’t hesitate and attacked. He was just protecting his new crew so you really can’t blame him. Dude who owns Shepard has since become a buddy and still calls my dog a pitt, and told everyone his dog was attacked by a pitt. You see the pattern here?

Cool story, (I guess)... You still showed that you don't shit. I can share to you tones of videos where pit bulls show how great they can be and you can share these type of stories only to proof a point.
As a owner of an APBT, I know the risks and I got my dog under control... The same way people should do with their sons.

And you’ve still given zero reasons other than what I’ve suggested for why you just have to own a “tough” dog and not one of the other hundreds of breeds that don’t/can’t kill

Micro penis confirmed

And you’ve still given zero reasons other than what I’ve suggested for why you just have to own a “tough” dog and not one of the other hundreds of breeds that don’t/can’t kill

Micro penis confirmed

Because not everyone is a pussy who’s petrified of dogs like you and others in this thread.

The OP really mislead me on this one. He said someone punched Pitbull with a capital P. I was thinking I don't understand what is going on with a dog being bitten but punching Pitbull is always good.

og-pitbull-6049.jpg

Because not everyone is a pussy who’s petrified of dogs like you and others in this thread.

Willing to bet you’re the pussy if you own one and plenty of people share that opinion

I don’t give a shit about you or the people who choose to own them getting mauled, just the random people who’d rather not be around them that get attacked

Anyway I’m done, you can’t argue with stupid. Still waiting for just one person to explain why they feel the need to own one and not another breed

Also, it’s not even about those two things necessarily. Nobody knows how well or poorly behaved each person’s dog is. They need to be kept on leash so that people walking down the street don’t have to wonder if it’s going to attack them. Even if it’s the nicest dog in the world and would never attack anyone. Nobody fucking knows that.
This is the problem for me. As I said my dog has yet to be properly socialized and I can never be sure of how she’ll act towards other dogs. So I do what I can to avoid interacting with others when on walks. Go out at hours when most aren’t about, and move my dog far over if we come upon another person or somebody with a dog.

But then you get all these loose dogs going about, coming up to my dog, and how the fuck am I going to control two dogs at once? One being a dog that shouldn’t even be my responsibility.

People are just being stupid and careless when they shouldn’t be.

Willing to bet you’re the pussy if you own one and plenty of people share that opinion

I don’t give a shit about you or the people who choose to own them getting mauled, just the random people who’d rather not be around them that get attacked

Anyway I’m done, you can’t argue with stupid. Still waiting for just one person to explain why they feel the need to own one and not another breed

I explained why I own them on page 19 and even posted a picture of my youngest one on page 18. I’m not going to reiterate it for you.

I’ve owned/been around them for over half my life so please save the whole “they’re gonna snap one day and maul a toddler”’spill backed up by your BS statistics.

Andrei Arlovski has owned them for years do you really think he’s a pussy who is overcompensating for something by owning them? The simple fact is some people just like them the same way some people prefer Rottweilers, Dobermans, Boston Terriers, etc.

Last edited:
Jesus, the pit bull crowd is really running out of material.
In not a pitbull crowd member or whatever that means... But smaller dogs are way more agressive and bite faster, but they don't do damage. The big ones do. Small dogs have Napoleon/McGregor syndrome.

Back