Rumble at 285

Holy hell

giphy.gif

285lbs

What are you PED levels?

Cause judging how he looks now - there are levels to this PED shit.

Body building does not make better fighters. Spend less time on technique, no cardio, and slower speed. Just because he is bigger does not mean he hits harder either.

When He gets To 340 He can fight 2 koschecks!

Right now USADA knocks him out early, he needs time.

Body building does not make better fighters. Spend less time on technique, no cardio, and slower speed. Just because he is bigger does not mean he hits harder either.

Added weight, same technique = greater force. I'm guessing he his hitting a heavy bag significantly harder than he did at 205.

Added weight, same technique = greater force. I'm guessing he his hitting a heavy bag significantly harder than he did at 205.

Assuming that he can execute same technique with added mass which can be doubted.

Or even move at the same speed as at 205.

not necessarily. that added mass may slow him down. velocity is dependent on mass and speed. he is obviously stronger, but could still actually hit with less impact.

Of course, he could indeed hit harder. It's just not a guarantee just because he's bigger.

10 years ago he was fighting LW Rich Clementi. Now he needs to cut down to make HW.

He legit looks like a brown version of the marshmallow man.ghostbusters-marshmallow-man-pink_1_45d820af79801eb6fab0541f0d20afad.jpg

He is juiced out of his mind.

I would love to see him fight like that, but he wouldn't pass any tests at the moment.

Question - can someone confirm whether he is out of breath after 2 or 3 steps?

Rumble wants to come back at heavyweight, currently weighs 285. Other than DC, I think he matches up well with any other HW. Would like to see him against Stipe.
285-pound-johnson-wants-to-rumble-with-jones.jpg
How didd this guy ever fight at 170?

that guy definitely doesn't want to fight. you don't look like that if your objective is to fight. it's just bullshit from a bullshit artist.

Back