DC: The Return Of The King,Heavyweights Get Ready! Your Belt Is Waiting For You Champ

Fuck Cormier if he vacates so his buddy can get a title shot
Well you seem to be thinking that DC was not retiring regardless of what Cain did and I certainly would not expect DC to stick around just to fight Cain if that was the case.

I mean, it would be an awesome fight to see if both their hearts were into it but we know that would not be the case with that bromance.

DC will be retired by the time Cain picks up any traction in the HW division. If Cain hadn't been inactive for so long I we would've seen DC on this run. Who knows how Cain will look if and when he does fight again and will he be able put together some wins to get to a title shot with whoever will be champ at that time.

<DC-Champ>

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you never had any true friends in your life...
Yea I had friends that did the exact same thing as me at world class level in the same company with millions of dollars at stake, then I rolled over and gave up my superior position to my buddy ... you got me

DC gonna do all that, just so they can both end up with no belt at the end of all of this?

Cain will get beat again and DC will get beat by Jon again at LHW if he tries to get that 3rd fight.

Smooth move, AKA...

jonescryvroom.gif~original
tenor.gif
jCvD71h.gif

jonescryvroom.gif~original

I actually enjoy his fights, and was a huge fan before he destroyed his legacy.

I was never calling for a 4 year ban lol.
Fair play. Hopefully you can still be a fan of the sport and enjoy his comeback..

I can’t even lie that shoop with the rat face merged onto Jones looks pretty fuckin funny

I don't even know what the fuck is going on in this thread but I love it.

Greybeard Cain looking good. I would love for him to prove me wrong and get back in here.

Cain will probably get a non-title fight first. Once he fights after than in 2-3 years DC is going to be retired for a while.

Fair play. Hopefully you can still be a fan of the sport and enjoy his comeback..

I can’t even lie that shoop with the rat face merged onto Jones looks pretty fuckin funny

Ya man I will always tune in, he’s still a great fighter. Just sucks shit kinda went south with the steroid scandal. But regardless ima watch his fights.

Nothing personal :p

Cain vs Stipe as the main event of the first ESPN show would be cool. Whoever wins fights the Blaydes/Ngannou winner for the vacant title. Stipe at some point has to accept that he’s not getting another shot at DC.

If Cain does come back and fights and loses to Jones, then DC's head might literally explode. DC is such a cheerleader for Cain. It's weird.

Cain vs Stipe as the main event of the first ESPN show would be cool. Whoever wins fights the Blaydes/Ngannou winner for the vacant title. Stipe at some point has to accept that he’s not getting another shot at DC.

I’m in!

Back