SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's Pick the Week 132 Movie: Battle Royale III

Let's pick the week 132 Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was a helluva week! Good job boyz!!!

I wanna know which one??? Hope it wasn’t my nominee :oops:
Probably mine lol. It's a solid film, not a GOAT candidate by any means but something different, foreign, and likely most haven't seen.

I just noticed that @BeardotheWeirdo voted for exactly the same 3 movies I did!

tenor.gif

I wanna know which one??? Hope it wasn’t my nominee :oops:

Nah. It wasn't yours, nor @GSPSAKU I just really, really, really hated You Where Never Really Here, which I bet a hundred Bison-dollar's that @Bullitt68 didn't predict, though maybe it was @jei hate-pick

3-Way Draw!!!

MV5BMjk1MjhmZWQtNzU3OC00NDE4LThlODQtNTdhZGM4M2E3MWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
vs
miracl2.jpg
vs
MV5BN2U1YzdhYWMtZWUzMi00OWI1LWFkM2ItNWVjM2YxMGQ2MmNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

For the first time in the Club's history, the Royal Rumble ends in a tie-breaker! And not just a normal tie-breaker, a 3-way tiebreaker! All these films ended in a 6-6-6 draw (remember that HenryFlower accidentally voted for himself).

We solve the tie-breaker as usual. Just make a post stating either "Mandy" "Miracle Mile" or "Nightcrawler" to vote. It will go on for 24 hours. In case of another draw, my vote will decide the winner.

Since it's a tie-breaker, people are allowed to vote for their own picks.

I'm ending this before the poll closes, since everyone has voted.
Members: @europe1 @MusterX @Scott Parker 27 @the muntjac @Cubo de Sangre @sickc0d3r @FrontNakedChoke @AndersonsFoot @Tufts @Yotsuya @jei @LHWBelt @moreorless87 @ArtemV @Bullitt68 @GSPSAKU @HenryFlower @Nailgun @Rimbaud82 @Deus Ex Machina @BeardotheWeirdo @Zer

Last edited:
Miracle Mile

Miracle Mile, #1 with a bullitt

BTW, Mandy just released Sep. 14, 2018, we really need to put the brakes on movies that are less than 60 days old.

BTW, Mandy just released Sep. 14, 2018, we really need to put the brakes on movies that are less than 60 days old.

Fuck you're 100% correct. I totally missed that.

The movie seems to be available on streaming platforms. But still, that could be a big issue with members getting the film.

Mandy duh. cult classic in the making!

it was released on VOD on September 14, & has since been released on bluray/DVD already. it’s available everywhere.

Fuck you're 100% correct. I totally missed that.

The movie seems to be available on streaming platforms. But still, that could be a big issue with members getting the film.

I agree, I think there needs to be a moratorium for films made that same calendar year. New movies are a lot more expensive to watch, renting or buying, than older ones. Newer ones aren't very likely to be in the library where some of us still go to get films for this.

Also, the ones that have already seen the film have seen it recently so it won't be as good to force them to watch it again so soon. I feel like I just watched Mandy, because...well, I kind of did.

Back