Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

That was my thought as well. One doesn't reappear 20 years later to incite a female to leave her boyfriend unless she led or misled him to believe there was hope. I'm glad you saw through the bullshit and made it out well
Appreciate it. Fool me twice and all that, you dig.

I still have the scars of leaving her kids but I rely on the fact that they know who their mom is and hope they forgive me for leaving.

Last edited:
Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

If not, would you be cool with her hanging with a gay guy friend?
Only condition is if she invited you along. If SHE says the dude is gay you only have half the story.

You'll want to know for sure.

How does the conversation go? She tells you she's meeting a guy friend for lunch. You tell her no, you're not okay with that. You're sending her the message you don't trust her. How do you get the message across in a way that doesn't come off as jealousy? Because jealousy is a turnoff. What if she's known the guy longer than you?
I tell her cool. I’m having lunch or a happy hour with a girl I know.

She throws a god damn fit and says no. Tell her she can’t have her cake and eat it too , because she knows those bitches are lining up to be with a Chad. If you are a Manlet it doesn’t work. She says ok.

Only condition is if she invited you along. If SHE says the dude is gay you only have half the story.

You'll want to know for sure.
He needs to blow one of my gay friends to prove he’s gay.

I’ll tell her cool we’ll all go out and I’ll invite some of my single gay friends.

If she faulters I fuck her younger sister

What do you think of girlfriends working in male-dominated workplace (eg. Law enforcement)? There are tight groups in these environments where people form relatively strong bonds between each other. Wouldn't it be weird for your girlfriend to be part of such group? It's hard to dismiss that there's nothing sexual at the back of their minds especially during after-work bonding activities like supper together and drinking.

Yea sure. In my opinion you'd have to be in a modern society. You can't control people and if someone's going to cheat, they're going to cheat. You can stop her from meeting guy friends but she'll find a way to fuck someone else. Not to mention being jealous drives people away. You can't stop somebody from interacting with the opposite sex in a normal society.

The caveat to this is that even if I trust my girlfriend, I don't trust the guy (especially if I don't know him) to respect that she has a boyfriend. I just tell my girlfriends that they can hang out with whomever they want but don't be surprised if guys who are supposed to be "friends" make attempts to cross that boundary.

But I don't know. I'm somebody who respects the friendships I have with people so I don't cross the platonic line once I've established a friendship with a woman. I don't think about banging them and I pretty much treat them the same as my guy friends (and some of them don't like that). I know a lot guys don't though. I know guys who try to get close to a girl under the guise of friendship or even guys who try to make moves on their friends' girls.

If you are w/ a woman who wants to hang out w/ guys, you're w/ the wrong woman. Plain and Simple.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. There are people (males and females) with morals and integrity. But in everyday life, relationships have their highs and their lows. In those low moments, someone who hangs around might serve as a compensation for one's dissatisfaction or even boredom. Better to not test it. Especially in marriage. A wife or a husband should not be spending time alone with friends of opposite sex, because not everyone can establish and keep their boundaries.

As we say in Serbia, "the devil doesn't toil or sweat, he awaits".

What do you think of girlfriends working in male-dominated workplace (eg. Law enforcement)? There are tight groups in these environments where people form relatively strong bonds between each other. Wouldn't it be weird for your girlfriend to be part of such group? It's hard to dismiss that there's nothing sexual at the back of their minds especially during after-work bonding activities like supper together and drinking.

I think jobs like that the girls get harassed a lot and start becoming repulsed by male attention. Although you'll always have the occasional floozy who'd be willing to blow the whole squad, but you shouldn't be with a girl like that in the first place!

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. There are people (males and females) with morals and integrity. But in everyday life, relationships have their highs and their lows. In those low moments, someone who hangs around might serve as a compensation for one's dissatisfaction or even boredom. Better to not test it. Especially in marriage. A wife or a husband should not be spending time alone with friends of opposite sex, because not everyone can establish and keep their boundaries.

As we say in Serbia, "the devil doesn't toil or sweat, he awaits".

I like this answer.

I think jobs like that the girls get harassed a lot and start becoming repulsed by male attention. Although you'll always have the occasional floozy who'd be willing to blow the whole squad, but you shouldn't be with a girl like that in the first place!

What about cheating emotionally? Is that even a real thing or some crap made up by men to justify their physical affairs? Some could argue that the 'floozy' doesn't need to blow the whole squad, she can get more satisfaction by engaging emotionally with a male colleague or friend.

What about cheating emotionally? Is that even a real thing or some crap made up by men to justify their physical affairs? Some could argue that the 'floozy' doesn't need to blow the whole squad, she can get more satisfaction by engaging emotionally with a male colleague or friend.
I think it is real.

I think it is worse and women are more prone to it. Not that any form of cheating is better, but physical attraction is one thing, if one catches feelings for someone else, it is over. It's going to lead to sex eventually anyway.

With that said, it's so weird to think about how human relationships work, we have to restrict enjoying another person's company in a way.

I think it is worse and women are more prone to it. Not that any form of cheating is better, but physical attraction is one thing, if one catches feelings for someone else, it is over. It's going to lead to sex eventually anyway.

With that said, it's so weird to think about how human relationships work, we have to restrict enjoying another person's company in a way.
it used to be normal. its only recently that people are on this whole hanging out with members of the opposite sex as friends while in relationships thing.

it used to be normal. its only recently that people are on this whole hanging out with members of the opposite sex as friends while in relationships thing.

Looks like our ancestors may not have been that primitive afterall, and in many regards they are ahead of us right now

Back