Up the Irons

Losfer Words

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Maiden just announced dates for north America for the legacy of the beast tour. The set list for the Europe dates on this tour was great. Up the irons sherbros!

1. Aces High
2. Where Eagles Dare
3. 2 Minutes To Midnight
4. The Clansman
5. The Trooper
6. Revelations
7. For The Greater Good Of God
8. The Wicker Man
9. Sign Of The Cross
10. Flight Of Icarus
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. The Number Of The Beast
13. Iron Maiden

Encore:

14. The Evil That Men Do
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Run To The Hills

I got to see them live the last time they performed together with Black Sabbath, when Ozzy went on stage he was talking crap about Maiden, right after they just got off stage.

Saw this tour in august. Have always been a maiden fan.

Awesome. I have never seen them, got to do it at some point. Gonna check the dates for my area.

Looks like i'll be waiting until August to see them. Checked the shop real quick and they have a Rime of the Ancient Mariner t-shirt. I gotta have it.

Awesome. I have never seen them, got to do it at some point. Gonna check the dates for my area.
They usually put on the GOAT metal/rock show, even now their shows are epic as fuck.

Looks like i'll be waiting until August to see them. Checked the shop real quick and they have a Rime of the Ancient Mariner t-shirt. I gotta have it.
Rime is such a great song. The way Adrian's solo starts, gets me every time.
<Moves>

<DCrying>
Fuck, was hoping they’d be at the garden when they came to nyc.

Last time i saw them was at barclays center. That place sucks for concerts.

Wish they were doing the garden instead. Much better place to see a concert, plus i may have been able to score a luxury suite for the show.

Sept 22nd

Set calander reminder.

<Moves>

Saw this tour in august. Have always been a maiden fan.
giphy.gif

It's nice to see old school bands still rockin. Hard to believe they've been around since the 70s/80s.

Back