Daniel Ghiță call out Cătălin Moroşanu and everybody; Cătinaș, Moroşanu and Adegbuyi respond

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Our salvation, the hero, the homeland and world kickboxing savior has returned! The only and untouchable Daniel Ghiţă! Arrogant and defiant, as usual! Why did not you make these challenges four years ago when you were in shape? Why did not you challenge me when I was in shape? Then you had a lot to lose and you did not risk, now you want without work to get something very fast! Are you using McGregor tricks? I accept your challenge, I'm retired like you, we both have nothing to lose or win! I have a 3-year break, just like you, I need a couple of months to come in shape and a return match, after which we can sign the contract! Let's leave the "young wolves" in peace, they worked and we stayed, it would not be fair! Do you have the courage to fight me, or has Saki taken your whole manhood? I accept your challenge! We two once and for all!" (Raul Cătinaș)

"That's when you find yourself challenged by someone who just refused your offer. Truth can not be hidden! On December 15 I'm warming up! " (Cătălin Moroșanu)

"When the wolves are silent, the sheeps... [you fill!]" (Benjamin Adegbuyi)

Finally have tht matchup I think ghita who grappled in military maybe not but he would be beast in bellator hw division

Finally have tht matchup I think ghita who grappled in military maybe not but he would be beast in bellator hw division
Well the Ghita i saw agains Poturak doesnt stand much of a chance against Hesdy Gerges.

Well the Ghita i saw agains Poturak doesnt stand much of a chance against Hesdy Gerges.
We will see, he has 7-8 extra kilos plus was rusty. But not rustier than Saki was against Ciobanu.

I don"t know, 1 year ago at the gym I didn"t remark any losses of the reflexes.

One thing I hope, not to get grey after 35, but after 50. :))

They all seem to fight with the flag of Chad so they are probably the best fighters from that country.

That explains why I can't find pictures of them smiling (I understand Chad is poverty stricken), but they have definitely reason to smile for being the best there!

They all seem to fight with the flag of Chad so they are probably the best fighters from that country.

Ghiță proved to be as good as Verhoeven, Adegbuyi is the second heavyweight not just in Glory but in world"s kickboxing (beat Gerges and Wilnis twice, Brestovac three times and even stopped him; stopped also Zhuravlev). So far, because Rotterdam is coming. Moroșanu and Cătinaș may not be contenders but are top fighters.

I know it was a joke from you, responding to that troll. :))

Chad has darker blue. Andorra and Moldova now are charged with their coat of arms, but in fact are even lighter blue than Romania.

The Romanian flag was adopted in 1848 (this flag, because Wallachia, Southern province had in 1834), it"s certainly the oldest of all of them. Chad adopted its flag only in 1959, it used to be part of the French Equatorial Africa and used the French flag.

600px-Flag_of_Wallachian_Revolution_of_1848%2C_vertical_stripes.svg.png

Last edited:
Adegbuyi is visibly from Chad
Benny is mulatto, half Romanian half Nigerian blood. His kid is also mulatto, from Romanian wife. Very nice chocolate skin. I even spoke today with Onne that I am not for massive immigration though like in the NED. But I am not racist, racism is very bad today.

Anthony Joshua is not 50% English, his father is English, Nigerian and Irish. Adegbuyi with 50% is very Romanian.

After all you can say you are anything, we don"t really know our DNA, just our race kinda. In the US you can get pretty exact examinations now regarding ancestries.

How come Ghita is not part of the 8 man HW tourney?

How come Ghita is not part of the 8 man HW tourney?
Coming back after 3-4 years and proved to have belly. But he didn"t look as rusty as Saki against Ciobanu. I am convinced his plan is Glory, with or without "glory" there. For him it"s better to fight Moroșanu and Cătinaș before Glory. 37 is nothing in fighting sports, Schilt was in prime even at 39, Wlad Klitschko decreased after 38-39 a little bit. But I am not sure he wouldn"t have beaten both British at the rematches. For me, he would have had more chances against Joshua than Fury.

People are understimating Ghiță big, he showed some awesome combinations against Poturak and beat Ben Saddik with one leg kick. The current state is not huge. Verhoeven is really good though, we should not deny his improvement. Training provides, like in the case of Cristiano Ronaldo in soccer.

Coming back after 3-4 years and proved to have belly. But he didn"t look as rusty as Saki against Ciobanu. I am convinced his plan is Glory, with or without "glory" there. For him it"s better to fight Moroșanu and Cătinaș before Glory. 37 is nothing in fighting sports, Schilt was in prime even at 39, Wlad Klitschko decreased after 38-39 a little bit. But I am not sure he wouldn"t have beaten both British at the rematches. For me, he would have had more chances against Joshua than Fury.

People are understimating Ghiță big, he showed some awesome combinations against Poturak and beat Ben Saddik with one leg kick. The current state is not huge. Verhoeven is really good though, we should not deny his improvement. Training provides, like in the case of Cristiano Ronaldo in soccer.

Semmy could retire at 60. His sheer size alone is a major factor in some victories

I totally agree he was so good because of the size, but his jab was fantastic, and I also totally loved his mobility. Overally a very quite character and a family guy, with some manners. That"s why, the people in all the sports must appreciate more the players without height. Although I don"t consider Mike Tyson as such a good boxer in the past. He wasn"t one of the most technical, even the tall and great heavyweights were much better. Tyson was more like a big, huge puncher. He moved quite, but not enough.

Semmy could retire at 60. His sheer size alone is a major factor in some victories

Size alone is not enough, otherwise Kim Young-hyun would have been one of the best.

Sure height and reach is an advantage but only if you know how to use it to your advantage, which Semmy Schilt was really good at. Those who say Semmy's success is because of his height are really underestimating how good he really was. There were a few other fighters with the same height and reach but they achieved fuck all.

Back