Saw this video, remember stupid thread "debating" unarmed Man Vs Gorilla weeks ago.

5crew

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Not a gorilla but yeah, win a raging wild animal unarmed.

Why didn't he just stay inside the house to begin with? Odd.

I’m actually suprised the shotgun blast deterred the bear as much as it did. Big bears are fucking fearsome, and slow dying as well. Even dealing one a fatal wound generally gives them enough time to maul/kill/destroy before expiring.

Bears on PCP, we're all fucked.

Pretty damn ballsy and considerate for animal wild life was this man, most anyone on their right mind would've aim between the eyes.

apparently people are using 10mm as the go to anti bear/predator ammo as of late

No offense TS but you're not an expert in this field and you literally have no idea what you're talking about. I would easily disable a gorilla or bear via my patented wheelbarrow technique
It's not that ridiculous of an idea. Maybe not to actually kill the gorilla with your bare hands but it's definitely possible to disable it and defend yourself via the wheelbarrow technique. For those not familiar: you do a front flip over the gorilla to where you take his back. But instead of trying some choke hold or something you grab him by the ankles and pull, lifting him up like a wheelbarrow. The gorilla is completely helpless at that point.

Anyone who thinks they have a chance hand to hand with a Bear should reflect on the origin of the word, Berserker;)

Bears on PCP, we're all fucked.

terminator_scene00035.jpg

Bear was on PCP... broke every bone in his paw and didn't even feel it

“Hopes the bear will think twice before approaching people”.

Motherfucker how about people think twice before approaching bears!

Yeah but what about one hundred bears with shotguns against two thousand unarmed Brock Lesnars?

He shot to graze a charging grizzly twelve feet away with his last bullet?

He shot to graze a charging grizzly twelve feet away with his last bullet?
It's the crazy love for animals thing brought to the extreme.

"I will make sure to not cause too much harm to this bear even if it means I'm mauled to death"

Back