SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's Pick the Week 132 Movie: Battle Royale III

Let's pick the week 132 Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, the ones that have already seen the film have seen it recently so it won't be as good to force them to watch it again so soon. I feel like I just watched Mandy, because...well, I kind of did.
I’ve watched it a bunch recently, but I just really want to talk about it w/ everyone lol

I also love spreading the support for my boy Nicolas. it’s been a rough go of things for him recently, & Mandy is a shining example of what makes him so fantastic

Last edited:
Its kioking like miracle mile won

Billy Joel approves, he cruises a miracle mile.

3-Way Draw!!!

MV5BMjk1MjhmZWQtNzU3OC00NDE4LThlODQtNTdhZGM4M2E3MWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
vs
miracl2.jpg
vs
MV5BN2U1YzdhYWMtZWUzMi00OWI1LWFkM2ItNWVjM2YxMGQ2MmNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

For the first time in the Club's history, the Royal Rumble ends in a tie-breaker! And not just a normal tie-breaker, a 3-way tiebreaker! All these films ended in a 6-6-6 draw (remember that HenryFlower accidentally voted for himself).

We solve the tie-breaker as usual. Just make a post stating either "Mandy" "Miracle Mile" or "Nightcrawler" to vote. It will go on for 24 hours. In case of another draw, my vote will decide the winner.

Since it's a tie-breaker, people are allowed to vote for their own picks.

I'm ending this before the poll closes, since everyone has voted.
Members: @europe1 @MusterX @Scott Parker 27 @the muntjac @Cubo de Sangre @sickc0d3r @FrontNakedChoke @AndersonsFoot @Tufts @Yotsuya @jei @LHWBelt @moreorless87 @ArtemV @Bullitt68 @GSPSAKU @HenryFlower @Nailgun @Rimbaud82 @Deus Ex Machina @BeardotheWeirdo @Zer
Mile.

No Nightcrawler :(

I haven't saw the other two movies, so Miracle Mile.

giphy.gif

I thought Miracle Mile was dead in the water. WTF? @europe1, maybe math is my friend after all. And @Cubo de Sangre, I'm telling you, Miracle Mile has magical properties.

Another vote for Miracle Mile.

giphy.gif

I thought Miracle Mile was dead in the water. WTF? @europe1, maybe math is my friend after all.

BeardotheWeirdo cast the final vote which pushed Mile to six. Before that, the second-last vote was Scott Parkers, also for Mile (I think). You got into the tie-breaker by the skin-of-your-teeth.

Needless to say, I have reported this to jeicex and all 3 of you are currently under investigation for voter fraud :D

I've considered that one for the club myself. Sucks to see you get the win here, because MM is no Tucker & Dale. But the club has spoken. :D

Tucker and Dale is excellent. Randomly ran into that in college and re-watched it like 3 or 4 times just showing roommates/neighbors etc. Highly recommend that one I've just seen it too many times to be interested in a re-watch.

@Tufts I wanted to vote for Boyhood but it looked sad and I was too scared. :(

BeardotheWeirdo cast the final vote which pushed Mile to six. Before that, the second-last vote was Scott Parkers, also for Mile (I think). You got into the tie-breaker by the skin-of-your-teeth.

AggressiveInsecureGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

Needless to say, I have reported this to jeicex and all 3 of you are currently under investigation for voter fraud :D

You don't need to investigate anything. It's not like I tracked @BeardotheWeirdo down and brought him back on the condition he vote for my Battle Royale pick. And I certainly didn't pay @Scott Parker 27 for his vote.

giphy.gif

source.gif
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I've considered that one for the club myself. Sucks to see you get the win here, because MM is no Tucker & Dale. But the club has spoken. :D

Well you know that the Miracle Mile cause appreciates your vote. And in honor of your sacrifice I'll watch Tucker & Dale vs. Evil on my own.

giphy.gif

We Have a Winner!
51RoFKhUb1L.jpg

With eleven votes in its favour, there is no way Mandy or Nightcrawler can stage a comeback! *Insert lame pun about miracles here*! The winner of the third Battle Royale is Miracle Mile!

credit where credit is due, @Bullitt68 ran a fantastic campaign for Miracle Mile

Bullitt is nr 1 noob. I managed to win a Battle Royale with a movie no one even wanted to see and just voted for because they thought there would be no chance that it would ever win! Aaaand I didn't need no tie-breaker to do it!:cool:

Tucker and Dale is an excellent comedy. I'll give it that.

From the looks of it real quick @europe1, I don't think @LHWBelt gets the summons (or at least this one) when you post them in.

And apologies to Tufts, as it turns out, but yes, Boyhood is the one film I do not ever want to watch again. Once was much more than enough. It wasn't that I hated it necessarily, it's not like it was Cloud Atlas or anything, but it's a film that I was so glad when it ended that I never want to go back.

We Have a Winner!
51RoFKhUb1L.jpg

With eleven votes in its favour, there is no way Mandy or Nightcrawler can stage a comeback! *Insert lame pun about miracles here*! The winner of the third Battle Royale is Miracle Mile!
giphy.gif

credit where credit is due, @Bullitt68 ran a fantastic campaign for Miracle Mile

giphy.gif

Bullitt is nr 1 noob. I managed to win a Battle Royale with a movie no one even wanted to see and just voted for because they thought there would be no chance that it would ever win! Aaaand I didn't need no tie-breaker to do it!:cool:

Hey, a win is a win.

giphy.gif

Back