Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will

Average American woman is 5'4" 170 lbs. o_O

Asians, and I'm part Asian, I agree, are genetically less attractive. But western lifestyle choices MORE than overcome that by magnitudes. Most Americans look, literally, being obese and wearing old clothes, mentally retarded. Other westerners aren't much better.
The average person has one breast (I don’t care too much about averages, I’m looking at the 20 percent hottest women). I’m from Europe and if we have to go by averages, women here on average have healthy BMI and good curves. Asians tend to be a lot flatter. Also, less variety, they all have black hair and brown eyes.

Not saying Asians can’t be hot, but moving to Asia for the women is crazy unless you have a serious case of yellow fever.

the way men used to be treated over here..with respect and tad bit of fear...the way all men should be treated...
I usually just shrug and move on with my day after reading bullshit like this, but holy dick grease, man. Women should fear men? Let me guess, because of our physical superiority? Are you from the 1800s or what? Like damn, that really is a backwards-ass view to have today.

They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.

Sage is getting dropped by jabs from 155 pound cans in the UFC. Smart move for him to leave.

The UFC is highly motivated to pay fighters as little as possible. Whatever the lowest they can get away with is always the goal.

Fair play to all fighters who can leverage other opportunities to get the UFC to pay them more. You have to be a flat out fool with everything we know about how UFC contracts are executed if you aren't advocating for your best possible financial return.

If Sage can get a lot more money right now, virtually anywhere else, he should do it. At worst, it'll leverage the UFC to offer him more, at best, he's making substantially more money. It's a wise choice either way.

He's young enough to return to the UFC down the road if he decides to stay in the MMA business.

Dude you're just weak, and your opinion on women no longer interests me..Im not reading anymore nonsense from you, so we can just agree to disagree and move on..Im extremely happy with my strong willed wife, hopefully you will find some meek bitch to make you happy lol.

hahahaha, being weak isn't going after what you want...and many many many men don't want aggressive, argumentative, big mouth, big attitude women..if you're chick is like that, you can have her..haha...I personally don't wanna be fighting with someone all the time...if you enjoy that, great...and i have a girlfriend I live with...she's not weak...not by any means, she's intelligent...but she doesn't try and be a man...she knows who the man is...as all women should...

She and all women can be independent, strong, confident, nothing wrong with that...but the man has the final say. he's the captain of the ship..as nature and biology intended....you are not an alpha, you are a white knight beta...feeling the need to defend chicks...haha....oh, you gonna tell me that Sean Connery or wesley snipes are beta? wesley snipes said in interview with howard stern how he prefers asian women, cause of the respect they show toward men and how they are how women once were in this country...one might say you're gay, if you prefer a woman that acts more like a man than a chick.

hahahaha, being weak isn't going after what you want...and many many many men don't want aggressive, argumentative, big mouth, big attitude women..if you're chick is like that, you can have her..haha...I personally don't wanna be fighting with someone all the time...if you enjoy that, great...and i have a girlfriend I live with...she's not weak...not by any means, she's intelligent...but she doesn't try and be a man...she knows who the man is...as all women should...

She and all women can be independent, strong, confident, nothing wrong with that...but the man has the final say. he's the captain of the ship..as nature and biology intended....you are not an alpha, you are a white knight beta...feeling the need to defend chicks...haha....oh, you gonna tell me that Sean Connery or wesley snipes are beta? wesley snipes said in interview with howard stern how he prefers asian women, cause of the respect they show toward men and how they are how women once were in this country...one might say you're gay, if you prefer a woman that acts more like a man than a chick.

bro just stop, no one's reading that shit; I'm done with you and this conversation, have a nice day.

He will sign for big money and become a star.

Sage bless.

but western chicks come with western attitude...there's a reason why Wesley Snipes got himself an asian chick. they treat their man and men in general the way men used to be treated over here..with respect and tad bit of fear...the way all men should be treated...but chicks over here have lost that. now, they are just big mouth, big attitudes...

Yeah, I know it makes me feel less insecure about my masculinity when a women is afraid of me.

The average person has one breast (I don’t care too much about averages, I’m looking at the 20 percent hottest women). I’m from Europe and if we have to go by averages, women here on average have healthy BMI and good curves. Asians tend to be a lot flatter. Also, less variety, they all have black hair and brown eyes.

Not saying Asians can’t be hot, but moving to Asia for the women is crazy unless you have a serious case of yellow fever.

I was born and raised in Thailand and I tend to agree - but for me it's their obsession with being pale as a ghost that I find unappealing.

Sage would get burned eventually if he stays in the UFC.. his fighting cant match his looks.... One fc is the way to go for him.

Asian chicks are ugly compared to latinas / Western chicks. Prove me wrong.
Latinas can be very beautiful. On the other hand, if your cell phone rings in the middle of the night, an Asian girl doesn't usually wake you up by stabbing you. So I mean, there's pros and cons, all personal preference, really.

Latinas can be very beautiful. On the other hand, if your cell phone rings in the middle of the night, an Asian girl doesn't usually wake you up by stabbing you. So I mean, there's pros and cons, all personal preference, really.
Assumptions my friend..

"A jealous wife in China chopped off her cheating husband’s penis as he slept, then snuck into his hospital room after he had it sewn back on — and hacked it off again and tossed it out the window."
https://nypost.com/2015/01/13/wife-chops-off-cheating-husbands-penis-twice/

Assumptions my friend..

"A jealous wife in China chopped off her cheating husband’s penis as he slept, then snuck into his hospital room after he had it sewn back on — and hacked it off again and tossed it out the window."
https://nypost.com/2015/01/13/wife-chops-off-cheating-husbands-penis-twice/
Going crazy in revenge is one thing. Being crazy as a default is another. Either way a good moral of the story is just be careful letting your pants do the thinking for you, or you may find them empty one day.

Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will...........

Back