Anime and Manga v39

Oden possessing Conquerors Haki makes at least four people from Roger's crew.

Luffy and Kidds reunion should be pretty good. Also since they brought Luffy passed the cell with the 'monster' in it, I wonder who's in there living off poison fish.

Last edited:
Holy wall of text. Hunter x Hunter is reaching novel levels.

But if that means more chapters it’s all good.

One Piece: Luffy and Kidd should come up with a plan or their crews will bust them free.
Wano so far is much better than cake island. Looking forward to the rest.

Hajime no Ippo: Ippo should have known better. Now what is he going to do with the mess that has happened?

Chio's School Road Official Trailer #1 (2018)

Yes it's just as weird, bizarre, over the top, and GLORIOUS as this trailer makes it look and it is all about an HS girls route to school.

Last edited:

Yes it's just as weird, bizarre, over the top, and GLORIOUS as this trailer makes it look and it is all about an HS girls route to school.

WTF did you just have me watch?

Oden possessing Conquerors Haki makes at least four people from Roger's crew.

Luffy and Kidds reunion should be pretty good. Also since they brought Luffy passed the cell with the 'monster' in it, I wonder who's in there living off poison fish.
ppl are saying it's Toratsugu

WTF did you just have me watch?

Something your lizard ass needs to watch pronto my good sir. This goes for the rest of you as well.

Edit: I have a Funi account and this is on there and can honestly say that it too is fucking hilarious.

Last edited:
That's next on my to watch list, but Chio's gonna be a tough act to follow.

Think of Asobi Asobase as Chio but inside the classroom.

Underarm smelling episode is awesome.
1532273622380.jpg

Think of Asobi Asobase as Chio but inside the classroom.

Underarm smelling episode is awesome.
1532273622380.jpg

Sold. Also, I recommend Konosuba which is something akin to the Blazing Saddles of the Fantasy Isekai genre.

Konosuba is from 2016. I'm still curious how it got missed on here. We need to up out game people.

Edit: Two things about Chio's School Road after finishing it.

1. So help me GOD there had better be a second season in the works.

2. HOW HAS THIS SERIES NOT BEEN MEME'D TO DEATH YET?!!! IT'S FUCKING PERFECT!!!

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Im looking for a new intellectual anime on par with steins gate and death note. Any suggestions?

Back