TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 9 - 10 p.m. ET

Another last pick for the finals :D
It's funny because in the first episode it felt like everyone (except Justin himself) thought he sucked.
Hope he wins in the finals too.

How does he know he couldn't use his wrestling? He never even tried! Not once did he ever attempt a takedown or try to clinch with Justin. You'd think an Olympic wrestler would at least try for 1 takedown before mentally giving up.

I don't disagree with you. I've also heard he was injured and he was forced into the fight by his coaches. so it could also be that. he didn't wanna be there

Nothing against Frazier, but consier me officially OFF the Batista train.
34 and the way he reacts to being hit makes Lesnar look like prime Roy Nelson. Bust. Massive, massive bust.

Frazier has done well to prove us wrong, and the show did well to paint him as a nobody in the earlier episodes - really took us off-guard. But man, dude has got nothing for this division. I can think of maybe 2 guys at the bottom end of the roster in the UFC he might beat....might.

The UFC must be pissed off.
Instead of maybe finding the next Yoel Romero they might have found the next Roy Nelson.

Hopefully the Spanish guy makes it to the final and beats him anyway.

Batista...wtf...worst ever. Besides Maurices behaviour

Nothing against Frazier, but consier me officially OFF the Batista train.
34 and the way he reacts to being hit makes Lesnar look like prime Roy Nelson. Bust. Massive, massive bust.

Frazier has done well to prove us wrong, and the show did well to paint him as a nobody in the earlier episodes - really took us off-guard. But man, dude has got nothing for this division. I can think of maybe 2 guys at the bottom end of the roster in the UFC he might beat....might.

dude, you do know this is an out of shape Frazier right? Frazier has solid wrestling and solid take down defense, and in the heavyweight division all it takes is one punch. he's like mark hunt but stronger and with better wrestling.

keep sleeping on him.

Good wrestlers don't always make good fighters. Good job Frazier. He just needs to get in shape and he could have a decent run. Seemed quite light on his feet for a big guy.

maurice has made segments of this show unwatchable for me. it sucks that he's so big and everyone's scared to challenge him.
Sad and cringy to watch. I don't' like to judge the people living in the house because I've never been there myself and I know it's a head fuck, but this guy has a family and a potential life changing opportunity on the line. How hard is it to not drink when the stakes are that high?

Sad and cringy to watch. I don't' like to judge the people living in the house because I've never been there myself and I know it's a head fuck, but this guy has a family and a potential life changing opportunity on the line. How hard is it to not drink when the stakes are that high?
he seems to have a lot of psychological issues that manifest themselves in the presence of alcohol. it's weird that he doesnt have the self-awareness to notice that

Batista has no business fighting. He looked terrified of Justin because he realized he was fighting a real fighter. If Justin fights Maurice which I doubt he’s getting absolutely obliterated on the feet. I picked the Spanish man to win just because I had a feeling he was probably the most talented from wherever his area was at. I mean he’s a huge Spanish guy ,must be some type of athlete.

Cheering for my drunken statesman Maurice haha gotta cheer for Minnesota

When you're an alcoholic it's impossible lol

When you're an alcoholic it's impossible lol
It's crazy to me. I love a good drink myself, but nowadays, even if I have one beer I find I'm sluggish the next day and cancel gym sessions.
Everyone's different I guess.

It's crazy to me. I love a good drink myself, but nowadays, even if I have one beer I find I'm sluggish the next day and cancel gym sessions.
Everyone's different I guess.
Oh yeah dude I used to be able to drink everyone under the table and get no real hangover the next day

Now I have like 2 beer and I'm fucking bed ridden the next day

Maurice needs help. Not his coaches making him do extra push-ups kinda help, but real help, like rehab and therapy afterwards.

Batista has no business fighting. He looked terrified of Justin because he realized he was fighting a real fighter. If Justin fights Maurice which I doubt he’s getting absolutely obliterated on the feet. I picked the Spanish man to win just because I had a feeling he was probably the most talented from wherever his area was at. I mean he’s a huge Spanish guy ,must be some type of athlete.

Cheering for my drunken statesman Maurice haha gotta cheer for Minnesota
his athletic background is multiple styles of wrestling, but he's "famous" for his success in Senegalese wrestling
1506566796_205596_1506589553_sumario_normal.jpg

Back