Great Deals Thread

KSG 12 - $588

7468299.jpg

https://gunprime.com/product/kel-tec-ksg-12-ga-bullpup-14rd-shotgun-18-5/

$160!!!

I usually try to spend less than $19.95 for such stuff.

I'm on a budget to retire early yo!

May buy one and get reimbursed since the training class fell through I now have 600 more to spend before year end. I think i have like a grand left actually...

May buy one and get reimbursed since the training class fell through I now have 600 more to spend before year end. I think i have like a grand left actually...
Panda is always taking donations to his “pay off my CC bill” fund.

;)

Ok, it looks cool.

Are these style of shotguns known for their reliability? Ease of cleaning? Etc?

Not really.

Picky with ammo but should be reliable with the stuff it likes. More work than a regular shotgun but not too difficult, magazine tubes probably require the most attention when they get dirty. Other than that just a quick clp wipe down. It's a pump shotgun so you don't need to go crazy like it's a 1911 or something. Maybe watch a quick yt cleaning video.

@RerouteToRemain good spot, nice deal. X300 is my favorite light easily, I've been running the x200/300 for 6 years and the TLR1 before that.

Some one asked about carry holster, this is my work setup, safariland, I really can't think of a better rugged duty holster. Not the most efficient for real comp shooting, but unbeatable on a daily basis and I've run several comps with my belt here. Just thought I'd share what I use for work. There's a full sized Glock in the holster, if you see the difference in sights.

Attachments

• 2FDD73A4-F489-48EF-B047-B0DB84E69DDE.jpeg
    2FDD73A4-F489-48EF-B047-B0DB84E69DDE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 4E02F964-E9EB-41DE-8531-8FA5930E8777.jpeg
    4E02F964-E9EB-41DE-8531-8FA5930E8777.jpeg
    679.8 KB · Views: 5
Ok, it looks cool.

Are these style of shotguns known for their reliability? Ease of cleaning? Etc?

Not really.

Picky with ammo but should be reliable with the stuff it likes. More work than a regular shotgun but not too difficult, magazine tubes probably require the most attention when they get dirty. Other than that just a quick clp wipe down. It's a pump shotgun so you don't need to go crazy like it's a 1911 or something. Maybe watch a quick yt cleaning video.
MAC hates it... plus it's a fucking KelTec. QC is super hit or miss with them.

"If you have a beard it pulls your hair."

"Don't know if I'm going to have much of a beard after this."

<Lmaoo>

Plus pretty dangerous. If you have the stomach for it google “ksg injury,” for some sweet images. Pretty easy to short stroke or lose grip and blow your hand off, especially given the nature of the ksg action in relation to the barrel. Plus, it’s not a model 11, this gun is meant for fun over function so people rapid fire that monstrosity.

Back