The Sherdog Boxing Prediction Thread

Saw this late. I'm doing this as Whyte walks out. Good thing I did this after Chisora/Takam as I had Takam winning it. Absolute classic fight, though.

Parker UD.
Garcia KO 9.
Alexander UD.

If I'm too late for the contest, disregard.

@Shoemaker

Welp, I guess I’ll allow it lol. Will get you updated when I get the whole OP updated after tonight’s main event. Will probably be tomorrow if I keep drinking at this pace.

Welp, I guess I’ll allow it lol. Will get you updated when I get the whole OP updated after tonight’s main event. Will probably be tomorrow if I keep drinking at this pace.

Ha, sorry for being this late. I'll be on it quicker next time around. Hope it was a quality night of drinking. I'm a number deep myself.

OP updated from two weekends ago. I just lost track of time. 4 way tie going on now.

Alexander/Berto will be the last fight of season 2. After that I'll be making some rule adjustments. Big things will be separating out the winner from the method of victory, with both being worth a certain amount of points. No negative points. I realized about half way through this would create a situation where someone could sit out the whole season, pick 2 fights correctly at the end and have a pretty good shot at coming in 1st. I want to incentivize participating as much as possible, so incorrect predictions won't result in any point loss, just no points gained.

Personally if I were you guys I wouldn't be enjoying or playing, so thanks for bearing with me as I make adjustments.

Last edited:
A few fights coming up...

Put me down for Danny Garcia over Porter, Ramirez over Orozco, Golovkin over Canelo,

We've got big fights around the corner, and I'll be spending this weekend getting the season 2 stuff wrapped up and working on some things to make season 3 better. I want to do more fights, be more responsive and have more options, but it's a time investment and I'll need some tools to help me out.

Congratulations, @randomg1t ! You're the season 2 winner with 2 correct predictions and two incorrect, bringing your point total to a whopping 0!

I need

GGG via TKO over Canelo in Round 10

Porter over Garcia via Unanimous Decision

Danny Garcia over Porter by UD, Ramirez over Orozco by UD , Golovkin over Canelo TKO Round 6,

@Dr. Shoemaker

Porter UD
Golovkin UD

Thanks for taking the time, man. The changes are quality.

Congratulations, @randomg1t ! You're the season 2 winner with 2 correct predictions and two incorrect, bringing your point total to a whopping 0!
i am a man of the people, so i will allow every one of you to bask in my glory.

also @Dr. Shoemaker, season 3 predictions for his royal highness are as follows:

Canelo over GGG by decision.
Porter over Garcia by decision.

so are we going to have any more fights here, or should we just declare me the winner again?

i'm cool with both.

We got a lot of new fights getting announced. Season 4? Or has Shoe grown weary? He's probably really busy now that he's a Doctor, it's pretty understandable

This has seriously slipped my mind, sorry fellas. I’ve been grinding at work and only have had time for some random mostly-thoughtless posting from my phone. We do have some good stuff coming up though. I’ll try to do better in the coming months.

Back