UFN 140 Ponzinibbio vs Magny

For anyone that can translate

I'm gonna take a small stab at elkins/ lamas draw..I can see lamas getting a 10/8 in the first and then elkins grinding him the next 2

Seems like Cannetti did his camp at TAM. At least he has good training partners over there

Good info. I don't think vera is as good as some say, and canetti isn't great either but he is aggresive. Argentinian crlowd will help. Could see him grinding out a dec.

5Dimes sound really scummy in this respect. Here's the email response I got from a UK book when I (stupidly) hit a blatantly obvious line error for a boxing bout last year.

View attachment 471195

Two entirely different approaches to the same problem.
Oh man.. Skybet uh? I have a cousing living in London. I should probably
Seems like Cannetti did his camp at TAM. At least he has good training partners over there

LOL at what he says...
"fuerte y a bailar cumbia" means "lets go hard and dance some cumbia". LOL Guido.

I dont think the arena will be full and its a shame. Word is that they are giving tickets away.
Argentinian crowd is p4p the loudest in the world (suck on that Ireland) but tickets are kind of expensive, card is weak and they didnt do shit to promote Santiago Ponzinibbio here.
Our economic situation does not help at all neither.. specially at years end where literally all the prices go up.

A little off topic.. but when I complain about the lack of promotion I dont only put the blame on the UFC since they dont have a structure here. Nobody knew who was Sergio Martinez before the JCCJr fight... the way he promoted that should have set a blueprint for all other argentinian fighters. He came to Argentina and made appearences in every single TV show he could, went to dancing with the stars, etc. Next thing you know he was fighting in Argentina in a freaking full stadium against Murray. It was brilliant.

I have nothing but love and respect for Santiago but he could be a huge star here and I feel he is missing the train. Maybe he does not care and that is good too. A few appearances in some shit TV shows and he will be bigger than Jesus. Public here loves fighters and badasses... they just dont know Ponzinibbio even exists.

Oh man.. Skybet uh? I have a cousing living in London. I should probably

LOL at what he says...
"fuerte y a bailar cumbia" means "lets go hard and dance some cumbia". LOL Guido.

I dont think the arena will be full and its a shame. Word is that they are giving tickets away.
Argentinian crowd is p4p the loudest in the world (suck on that Ireland) but tickets are kind of expensive, card is weak and they didnt do shit to promote Santiago Ponzinibbio here.
Our economic situation does not help at all neither.. specially at years end where literally all the prices go up.

A little off topic.. but when I complain about the lack of promotion I dont only put the blame on the UFC since they dont have a structure here. Nobody knew who was Sergio Martinez before the JCCJr fight... the way he promoted that should have set a blueprint for all other argentinian fighters. He came to Argentina and made appearences in every single TV show he could, went to dancing with the stars, etc. Next thing you know he was fighting in Argentina in a freaking full stadium against Murray. It was brilliant.

I have nothing but love and respect for Santiago but he could be a huge star here and I feel he is missing the train. Maybe he does not care and that is good too. A few appearances in some shit TV shows and he will be bigger than Jesus. Public here loves fighters and badasses... they just dont know Ponzinibbio even exists.

Little side note..the pussy in BA is amazing. Sure, prices may be inflated for some things, but for drinking and meeting hot women it's top shelf!

For those who can translate

Line movement on the Aldana fight might be the funniest shit I saw all year, lol. From +240 to a favorite just about everywhere just like that.

Last edited:
The fight with Kelvin Gastelum was 2 weeks notice, now a five round fight with a full camp, I will break him within 5, put a relentless pace, my gameplan doesn't change

We're both from Chicago, 4 people from TAM fighting on this card, I'm the underdog, when you put me against the fence, that's when I'm most deadly, mix it up, keep him guessing, wrestling and BJJ, I want to be in the top 10 again

This is a small arena, I have fought her before, a dream for me, the energy, ready to make history, will KO him, easy weight cut, people have alot of passion here

I didn't know they put the fights very late here, so I'll be fighting at 2am, so now I'm trying to stay up later, sleep in the morning, make sure I'm active at 2am, I asked the UFC to be on this card, we've trained in the past, just business, can't expect anything less than a 3 round war, my losses have motivated me, train harder, fixing little things, you'll see improvements, just continue to more forward

Was training for UFC denver, I was ready for this, I called Smith and MArquardt and they said this was a great fight for me, so I took the fight, they gave me tips, I'm here for business, first round KO, ready for war, have gameplan, excited to fight a vet, wrestled my whole life, trained boxing and wrestling in prison, now at Factory X, win will be me in top 10, 2-3 years I'll have a title shot

I show up, I fight, I intend to win, perform, moving forward

Back