***NBA Regular Season Discussion v2: Washington Wizards = Washington Generals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a terrible decision drafting Mitchell over Oladipo. Hopefully the Mirotic injury isn't too bad.

giphy.gif

Spo can't even manage to tank properly

Humbling loss for the raps

Good for them to stay in check

Casey draws up a game winner off an inbound with 2 seconds left after a 19 point come back lol

fitting. Raps got sloppy af. Deserved this L.
Fred needs to get his shit together asap

Fred needs to get his shit together asap

The entire bench is in shamble land. Fred, Wright, CJ combined < 28% from 3. Last year these dudes bombing away, esp Fred. The loss of Siakam on the unit hurt and Poetl was just so solid on both ends. Raps biggest strength looking a little weak but i agree Fred was a difference maker last year and this year he is garbage so far.

The entire bench is in shamble land. Fred, Wright, CJ combined < 28% from 3. Last year these dudes bombing away, esp Fred. The loss of Siakam on the unit hurt and Poetl was just so solid on both ends. Raps biggest strength looking a little weak but i agree Fred was a difference maker last year and this year he is garbage so far.
tl/dr

Its an 82 game season you fucking dork. Warriors could lose their next 10 and I wouldnt give a shit because of how crazy long the season is.

Fred isn't playing enough minutes with OG.

Lakers building a house.

Houses.....

No clue why you all get so surprised when LeBron does something spectacular. We've been watching him do shit like that for 15 years now.

I really don't get how you can jump into someone and its a foul on them.

Why is the game officiated that way?

No clue why you all get so surprised when LeBron does something spectacular. We've been watching him do shit like that for 15 years now.

It's more that he completely bricks two free throws then makes 2 Curry-esque 3 pointers right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back