YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rumble vs. Glover?
tenor.gif

McGregor vs. Aldo?
200.gif

Obviously McGregor's KO was on the grandest stage during a title fight (although Rumble/Glover were fighting for the next title shot @ LHW if I'm not mistaken). If you disregard the stakes and just compare the 2 gifs punch for punch, I gotta give the edge to Rumble. Conor landed a beautiful counter, but the resulting KO had a lot to do with Aldo going suicide bomber straight into Conor's fist. Not trying to take anything away from it, but when you are comparing two perfect punches you gotta get picky sometimes.

Rumble's punch was pure power and placement, and he knocked Glover half dead. He uses his left hand to paw at Glover's right hand which was in position to at least partially block his chin, and then unloaded one of the sickest uppercuts in MMA history - which knocked out Glover's tooth for God's sake!

Punch for punch I'll take Rumble, but obviously Conor's punch resulted in the more impressive accomplishment of UFC FW Champ. Both are indisputably all time great KOs. What do you all think?

Last edited:
Conor finishing Aldo was amazing... made him mega rich and the future double champ. But Glover died… think he might be a zombie these days.

Do you really need our opinion on this? Of course it's Conor knocking out the 10 year undefeated FW champ wtf man lol

That's a tough one, both were great in very different ways. Overall though the timing and precise precision of Conor's counter probably edges it out for me.

Conor finishing Aldo was amazing... made him mega rich and the future double champ. But Glover died… think he might be a zombie these days.
They are both perfect punches... at the very least if Glover isn't a zombie he had to go see a dentist! Rumble knocked one of his damn teeth out. I can't say I've ever seen a tooth go flying like that in a fight using mouth guards lol.

I thought Aldo was going to win. I'm not even slightly surprised when Rumble KOs anyone or anything.

Glover just called Rumble out for a fun fight after beating Rashad Evans.

Conor very comfortably KOd the #1 lb for lb, featherweight GOAT

btw huge mistake by Glover :D

They are both perfect punches... at the very least if Glover isn't a zombie he had to go see a dentist! Rumble knocked one of his damn teeth out. I can't say I've ever seen a tooth go flying like that in a fight using mouth guards lol.

If I recall correctly, Dustin Poirier knocked a tooth out of McGregor's mouth when they traded hooks.

Conor. Aldo lost his soul after that

Rumble's always the most impressive when it comes to KOs. Aldo ran into Conor, Rumble just took Glover's head up with a textbook uppercut

Conor's punch was a fluke

Rumble KO's both Glover and Gus in the 1st round 10/10 times

Paul Herrera lost a fight in his career before Goodridge KOed him in 13 seconds.

Back