Could the UFC trade the WMMA divisions like they did Mighty Mouse?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Bellator would take the growing and thriving WMMA divisions in exchange for Aaron Pico, Fedor, and Mousasi?

Maybe Bellator would take the growing and thriving WMMA divisions in exchange for Aaron Pico, Fedor, and Mousasi?

I hope Lord Artem wills it. Let the ladies duke it out on Invicta or other organizations. But I do wanna see those 2 juiced out Brazilian lesbians throwdown. I still guarentee Guyborg smashes Amanda's head in with her kettle bell sized clit.

another-fan-edited-picture-of-the-russian-hammer-and-the-goat-artem-lobov-1536053899.jpg

I hope Lord Artem wills it. Let the ladies duke it out on Invicta or other organizations. But I do wanna see those 2 juiced out Brazilian lesbians throwdown. I still guarentee Guyborg smashes Amanda's head in with her kettle bell sized clit.

another-fan-edited-picture-of-the-russian-hammer-and-the-goat-artem-lobov-1536053899.jpg
Guyborg
{<jordan}

There’s only one thing I enjoy more than WMMA and that’s watching another dude pound my wife. So to answer your question, no.

Would trade Mousasi and Fedor alone for wmma and FLW.

Pico MVP and Chandler would be a nice bonus

I don't think many people understand how this "trade" worked. It was nothing like a trade in other professional sports.

Back