I made a Dom Cruz gif

The Clark

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mostly just to see if I could. Wanted to make a counter to the Dom Cruz "No" gif <{cruzshake}>, and this is what I ended up with.
2dcb9qp.gif

Edit: The final result:
1zogho4.gif

Last edited:
Strong join date to post count ratio.

Wasn't super happy with it, so tweaked it a bit.
14mtbba.gif

Add the TUF shirt and some traps and shoulders if you can
30mspz8.gif

I think it turned out alright! Definitely miles better than the first one.
Edit: Final update:
1zogho4.gif

I want to do more 3D modeling and animations, and I learned a lot doing this one. This was my favorite mistake:
a702v.jpg
9uu8ea.jpg

Last edited:
30mspz8.gif

I think it turned out alright! Definitely miles better than the first one. I want to do more 3D modeling and animations, and I learned a lot doing this one. This was my favorite mistake:
a702v.jpg
9uu8ea.jpg

haha pretty cool dude and good luck with more 3d stuff. blender is hard.

I think his eyes tell me he knows something.......about mma. lol
I figure Dom's eyes could be removed from his head and placed on a shelf in a lab. From the jar, fight foresight and analyses the likes of which the world has never seen will be had. Pilgrimages will be made. And Toyo-sponsored tears of joy will fall.

I figure Dom's eyes could be removed from his head and placed on a shelf in a lab. From the jar, fight foresight and analyses the likes of which the world has never seen will be had. Pilgrimages will be made. And Toyo-sponsored tears of joy will fall.

1503818325_confused-britney-spears.gif

2dcb9qp.gif

look like that ugly ass kid from malcom in the middle

Back