Please sell me on Finn Balor

He's good looking and has a cool entrance and finishing move.

He's very crisp in his move set. But yeah I find his offence kind of lacking. Just too many front drop kicks, and variations of the double foot stomp. I'll give him credit with his selling, and his ability to have a very quick tempo for extended matches. Guys in great physical condition. Once he starts talking on the mic(in his current gimmick anyways) it does go down hill though. Guy needs a rework and a chance to fly again.

Admittedly I didn't really follow NJPW so my introduction to Balor was NXT. He was interesting there, and I was pretty excited when he got the call up...then as mentioned before since the injury he's never been that interesting.

Balor might make a decent heel. WWE would have to change his theme music and entrance. I think that it's time to turn him.

I'm really hoping we can somehow get the Uni title on Balor by Mania just so AJ CAN win the Rumble and challenge him for it.

Pretty quiet...only had 1 trick or treater and it was one of those families wheeling their one year old around in a stroller.
That's a young age to develop a sweet tooth

@Barbas619

did we need the (no homo) part?

It made me read "He seems to have a limited set of moves" as "He seems to have limited sex moves"

2b37a2902b15f0a66ff42dcc50e67f8b.gif

You know that’s a real T-Shirt he’s rocking, right?
it's not that part that's making me laugh, it's the slogan and that LGBT doesn't include "everyone"

which colour of the rainbow are straight people?

it's not that part that's making me laugh, it's the slogan and that LGBT doesn't include "everyone"

which colour of the rainbow are straight people?
We are regular white light.

Balor might make a decent heel. WWE would have to change his theme music and entrance. I think that it's time to turn him.

Kidnap Bailey, take her to the boiler room, and do questionable acts to her. That should do it.

Hate to repeat it again but you gotta watch his NJPW run. From his tag team run with Taguchi to when he turns on him and forms BC to his departure. It was a very well done storyline. That's why the hype was so big when he signed to WWE.

Heel BC Leader Prince Devitt in Japan telling people to shut the fuck up and calling them stupid dick heads was funny shit.

This is the Balor I want to see. Not LGBT Balor.

I've never got the hype he got since NXT. Didn't see his NJPW run so maybe I'm missing something but people were putting him in the great work rate class like AJ and Omega.

Back