I Survived TUF 28!!!

Mask Of Winters

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yes, I feel very strongly that is is a major accomplishment in my life. So who endured the trial and torture with me?

I literally just this second learned there were fights on tonight. guess I got lucky not watching???

maybe the 3rd event I've ever missed in 15 years watching this sport

KDrNTD5heavdJGnE33aL33viXACA7hUOWm-qy0sOflc.jpg

I watched the first episode. Saw that there was a fighter named Maurice Greene. Made a lame a joke to my girlfriend if there was a Ato Boldin or Donovan Bailey on the show Girlfriend looks at me with a blank stare having no idea who I was talking about.

Never watched another episode of the show.

The series or the Finale?
Either way well done, the series was dire and the Finale was even worse.

At least we got to see Kelvin gassing out and throwing his guts up in the series.

Big Brown was watching it. Now you can go listen to his podcast and really test yourself.

It just gets old watching guys who barely deserve to be on the show in the first place win, then immediately move down in weight most of the time. This one just had a dude on the wrong side of 30 win. I watched the first few episodes, but slowly trailed off and just read the results. Glad Macy won though, she’s a young legit 145er.

I watch every TUF season...in a way.I download them and skip to the fights.I have watched every season but I just download every 5 shows or so and catch up all at once.I watched the first few seasons but meh.

Didnt watch any of it. Was it that bad? Bad as in funny or just simply boring af?

Ironically enough, the most exciting and genuinely good fight was the 125 lb fight. Munhoz and Caraway were a close second.

Well done TS, I never seent it.

Grand total of 3, maybe 4 fights watching from both cards combined.

Save us, 231!

The series or the Finale?
Either way well done, the series was dire and the Finale was even worse.

At least we got to see Kelvin gassing out and throwing his guts up in the series.
There were 8 finishes on the finale card, and of the decisions, Glenn/Aguilar was a war. Are people never satisfied?

I did not survive. Stopped watching when the small vietnamese boy who beat the face tat guy came on. Watched corrupt boxing instead

TUF is still a thing? I stopped watching after season 5.

Back