Why do people keep saying Max doesn't look right again?

Because a lot of people these days value the importance of speaking out over the value of knowing what the f-ck they're talking about. Then they get all butt hurt when they're challenged or corrected.

In all fairness the man has always looked like a meth addict and spoken like he has marbles in his mouth. Helluva fighter, but if he doesn’t make weight or make it to fight ,he should be stripped of the title immediately and seriously consider retirement

Last edited:
Looks like the left side of his face is frozen as if he's had a stroke.
His speech is a lot slower also.

Max sounding like Bill Cosby.

"jello pudding pops!!"

Im seeing people responding like "max looks off" or he sounds odd again yet after watching the pre fight presser he looks and sounds great..... Sounds like he is full of energy....I feel like people just havent seen or heard max talk before because he for sure looks and sounds a bit different, same thing with diaz bro's but its all normal.

Here is the presser, max gets asked the first question at 13:30 and he sounds great and not sleepy or anything else.

They are new fans who came on board with Conor, so they dont know that Max slurs and has a lazy face from before the incident.

Max is done, hate to say it. He can barely even speak a sentence without a slur or pronounce a word without not being able to understand. What a talent, glad he at least won the belt in his career. Going to take Ortega now after just listening to Max slur and posture.

I wonder max’s Thoughts on people saying he looks and sounds off when that’s he literally normally looks and sounds

Max is done, hate to say it. He can barely even speak a sentence without a slur or pronounce a word without not being able to understand. What a talent, glad he at least won the belt in his career. Going to take Ortega now after just listening to Max slur and posture.
are you making a funny or serious

he's always had a unique cadence to his speech

They are new fans who came on board with Conor, so they dont know that Max slurs and has a lazy face from before the incident.
Its not just me tho right? He does look good for fight week Max? I was very happy with how he sounded and looked, hopefully this continues until fight night but im confident that it will.

are you making a funny or serious

he's always had a unique cadence to his speech
nah, ill never make fun of a fighters health. Im so happy he looked great tonight, came into this fight thinking Ortega would actually KO him. Max is a freak, he takes a ton of punishment though. Just gotta enjoy it while he is here! What a champion!

Back