Highest-Paid YouTubers for 2018: 7-Year-Old Ryan Tops the Forbes List with $22 million a year

makes sense
my Kid stays watching YT toy videos, and Brave Wilderness w/ my dude Coyote Peterson

never heard of him. Flamengo can Fuck Off though

just goes to show that people have changed their hobbies from cars, sports, and the like, to watching videos on the internet. that's what i take with all the money being made.

My 5 year old wants his own youtube channel. Every time he shows me something he tells me to like and subscribe. He even puts the icons into his drawings.
Mine has been running around with my go pro ALOT lately, but hasn’t got that we have to do something constructive with the vids not just having the camera running while he plays.

We are working on some ideas, he just turned 5 this year I might do more of a push to make “releasable” vids with him.

Yeah, my 2 year old watches Ryan and my other two watch Dantdm. fml

Surprised H3H3 are not on there. I don't watch any of these channels and I am always on YT. Most are very irritating mongs.

I heard Markiplier is good but I checked out some of his vids and he's just as annoying as these other mouthbreathers.

He's just like these other guys who just talk to a camera play a game, insult their teammates or peers talk like 11 years olds and have nothing of substance to contribute. I thought that was what Twitch was for?

What a time to be alive.
I enjoyed Markipliers Doom run throughs, entertaining etc
I started trying to watch his other stuff and I just couldn’t.

If they were all like his doom playthroughs I could understand his popularity to some degree but not his other stuff

just goes to show that people have changed their hobbies from cars, sports, and the like, to watching videos on the internet. that's what i take with all the money being made.
There are a bunch of really big car channels too, but for the most part more little kids watch YouTube non stop than the older generation.

Who the fuck is watching these videos? Either children make up a huge amount of YouTube viewers, or there's something else at 'play' here.
All of the highest earning youtubers are geard toward kids or teens and young women who are into make up and attention seeking.

Because children and young women will click Advertisements more than older males.

So Kids wil likely click an add or watch a video add

The Paul brothers are vulgar and cuss but their fanbase are all young kids all the kid oriented channels are the highest earners without using pateron

Only Adsense

While channels geared toward adults rely more on pateron and paypal donations. Because most older males just click skip add or dont click adds on videos as opposed to the curious mind of a child who says hey that toy ad looks cool lemme see and they click, or a female consumer who sees a make up or sale add on a beauty guru and clicks.

Female beauty guru or influencers are also rich they make money from sponsored posts and adsense and donations.

There are a very small number of people making a lot of money off many millions of views. I don't really see it as surprising, why would it be any different?

I do find it surprising that people say they would like to do it, that's like saying you'd like to be justin Bieber, there's only one of them dude and the jobs taken. You might as well wish to be a prince or some shit. I understand it seems like everyone can do it, but that's the same as the lottery, it still doesn't make statistical sense to waste time trying.

If there's something you'd enjoy off its own that's amazing but to attack it from the other side is madness.

There are a very small number of people making a lot of money off many millions of views. I don't really see it as surprising, why would it be any different?

I do find it surprising that people say they would like to do it, that's like saying you'd like to be justin Bieber, there's only one of them dude and the jobs taken. You might as well wish to be a prince or some shit. I understand it seems like everyone can do it, but that's the same as the lottery, it still doesn't make statistical sense to waste time trying.

If there's something you'd enjoy off its own that's amazing but to attack it from the other side is madness.
Bro it will be very hard to make millions of youtube for sure, but there are MANY people who make 50 to 100 thousand a year off youtube who are not even famous and just post reaction videos or rehash news in ten minute videos.

Some guy who posts MMA news updates makes 90 thousand a year from adsense ads on his video just rehashing news clips and twitter videos of MMA fighters.

I forgot his channel but you probably seen it on youtube while searching MMA fighters.

best part about this is old people will get upset because they dont understand streaming and online content... Sit around and watch tv and wont blink an eye at some actor getting paid millions but will get butthurt over people who create there own content making money

That's incredibly sad.

On another note, the only Youtubers I've ever heard of are the last two on the list, so who the fuck are all these other people?

best part about this is old people will get upset because they dont understand streaming and online content... Sit around and watch tv and wont blink an eye at some actor getting paid millions but will get butthurt over people who create there own content making money

lol Because professional acting is more important and almost always takes more talent than what nearly any of these Youtubers do.

lol Because professional acting is more important and almost always takes more talent than what nearly any of these Youtubers do.
yeah no... those kids put in a lot of hours writing and editing ... actor shows up and reads lines.. LOL at more important... fucking old people

yeah no... those kids put in a lot of hours writing and editing ... actor shows up and reads lines.. LOL at more important... fucking old people

Who cares how much time they put into it? That doesn't mean they're showcasing more talent.

And acting is obviously not as easy as you make it out to be, otherwise most everyone would be an actor.

And yes, it's more important. Far more people give a fuck about movies than some random Youtube videos.

Who cares how much time they put into it? That doesn't mean they're showcasing more talent.

And acting is obviously not as easy as you make it out to be, otherwise most everyone would be an actor.

And yes, it's more important. Far more people give a fuck about movies than some random Youtube videos.
lol point proven... love when olds who never did anything in life get upset over technology and people being more successful than themselves

I only know Jake and Logan Paul and Pewdiepie. No clue who the others are. I guess I'm getting old.

wow i'm surprised the paul bros are still filthy fucking rich even with all their bad press.

Back