Khabib advice to female fighters:

He did say that before the ref had to get Khabib off Conor otherwise he would have been murdered. It's easy to talk smack, even for Conor. That doesn't mean Conor would have made it out of the cage alive if they were locked in there with no ref. That includes Conor cheating, holding gloves etc.... Real fighters do their talking in the cage. Khabib was the only one talking in the cage that night unless you count Conor begging for mercy as talking.
I didn't comment on Khabib's comments. I only commented on Conor calling Khabib a "backward cunt". Conor said that before the fight, not during or after. During the fight, Conor was begging for mercy. Easy to talk before the fight. Conor owes a million gratitudes for the ref, he saved Conor's life that night. I don't want to address Khabib's comments. Don't group me people and not address my comment. Basically, Conor would have been dead if the ref wasn't in the cage to pull Khabib off him that night.

He's right. Women should stay at home whilst the in men in dresses go to the Allahu GayBar.
No directions needed, just follow the big penis:
5521787310_f4046721ae.jpg

First of all, how is he staying himself? Since winning the belt (in which he actually started a brawl and jumped out the cage afterwards), he has been going on press tour after press tour, is refusing to fight contenders, wants big money only, wants to fight Floyd so on so forth.

Also, no, women staying home doesn't in and of itself make for a productive society.

Will post more later but even liberal outlets admit the problems of women being away from kids, especially in the early years:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2003/nov/14/workandcareers

The children of mothers who return to work full time in the years before they start school have slower emotional development and score less well in reading and maths tests, according to a study published today by the Institute for Social and Economic Research.

The disadvantage starts in primary school and persists into early adulthood, with lower educational attainment, higher unemployment and greater likelihood of childbearing early in life.

There are other social effects as well. As for doing press, Khabib has always done press and met people - only now he is doing it on a much larger scale due to becoming a global name. However, he isn't pandering to the crowds and media despite all that. Many would melt as they know price of not being a liberal amongst liberal media outlets. He doesn't care for that nonsense.

This is why Khabib is a legend. With all the popularity, most people would melt into PC liberal talking points so as to avoid controversy. Khabib remains himself and still says it how it is. Nothing wrong with women going out working etc. but women taking care of the home and raising kids, and men taking all financial burdens is what makes for a productive society. Nothing shameful in that.

Yes, if you cut the country's labour force in half it will be extremely productive.

Khabib ain't no castrated, western feminized "male". Dude is a breath of fresh air.

Right? I respect the hell out of women who acknowledge the fact that men and women are different, and thats ok. Western men are becoming so weak and castrated and feminized by all the insecure toxic feminism

Most chefs in the world are men. Any guy that doesn’t know how to cook for themselves should commit suicide for being worthless. I never ask my girlfriends to cook for me. Kill yourself if you can’t do something as basic as cooking.

Khabib himself seems like a very insecure guy. Not surprised considering his religion and how backwards they’ve always been.
I love how Islam is the only backward religion and that religion isn't backward here in the U.S., LOL.

https://nypost.com/2016/04/06/take-...otage-shows-rabbi-discussing-husband-torture/

http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/...abies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/

Ha ha all the yapping about anyone who thinks women are humans too being SJW's...you little cunts would never in your lives say this shit to actual women (if you ever got to talk to any that weren't your mom).

Hide behind your keyboards and act like "real men" but nobody with a brain is buying your act.

Bunch of insecure bitches. The kind of little yapping chihuahuas that always tend to get put in their place by dudes who have actual confidence and don't try to control women.

Right? I respect the hell out of women who acknowledge the fact that men and women are different, and thats ok. Western men are becoming so weak and castrated and feminized by all the insecure toxic feminism

You can acknowledge the differences between genders and still be respectful to both, though. Even if this is how he truly feels and he wasn't just saying it for a laugh, he could have said, "I don't believe it's moral for women in be in combat sports, so I don't have any advice for you." Instead, he basically said "Stay out of the real world and do what your husband wants." Men and women are absolutely different, but both have a place in society, and it's backwards and morally reprehensible to suggest a woman's place is only at home.

The Husband works to provide for his family
The Wife takes care of the household and children

This is how it's been since time immemorial, and how it should be... Khabib is old school.

Not adhering to these roles is why Western societies are falling apart.
That's right, but a lot of women enjoy that role, staying home and raising the children.
On the other hand, there are women who want to pursue other things, career, etc and they should have freedom to choose.
Western societies are the most developed, the richest, and the best societies in the world that everyone want to immigrate to.
No one is immigrating to Russia, let alone Muslim countries

Duh, he's a practising muslim. I bet I could guess how he feels about homosexuality as well.

Why are people all of a sudden triggered by islamic practises? It's terrible how females are treated under sharia law but Khabib was born into it and yes, it's fooking backwards. Hopefully Islamic countries become more like the west.

Conor wins in a rematch. Ali is a terrorist. Khabib should get a 12-14 month ban from NSAC. Tony Ferguson is the best 155 lb fighter.

The God from the bible ask you to kill innocent women, kids and animals. Also according to Paul women is not supposed to talk or use jewelry in church. At least Muslims are not hypocrites like most Christians.

Can you clarify where in the Bible it tells us to kill innocent women and children? And are you aware that a lot of what's in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament, is local commands for a specific culture, not intended to apply to the world at large? If you want to know what God expects of the Gentile (non-Jewish) population, reference Jesus' teachings. If you want to know what his expectations are for Jews specifically, then absolutely look into the Old Testament, but don't act like people not of that culture are hypocrites for not following those rules.

Can you clarify where in the Bible it tells us to kill innocent women and children? And are you aware that a lot of what's in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament, is local commands for a specific culture, not intended to apply to the world at large? If you want to know what God expects of the Gentile (non-Jewish) population, reference Jesus' teachings. If you want to know what his expectations are for Jews specifically, then absolutely look into the Old Testament, but don't act like people not of that culture are hypocrites for not following those rules.

Christian lol, need I say more. The amount of mental gymnastics you people use to pretend the Trinity is subtly interwoven throughout the Bible is incredible.

Based and redpilled Khalabeeb knows nobody wants to see WMMA.

But seriously though, its interesting how people compartmentalize him as a fighting personality and ignore all the terrible and backwards beliefs he holds (and company he keeps), its like a cult of personality, US fans think hes this down to earth guy with broken english who hangs out with DC, when really outside of fight week he's back in eastern europe hanging with dictators.

*Canner with Putin.jpeg*

Will post more later but even liberal outlets admit the problems of women being away from kids, especially in the early years:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2003/nov/14/workandcareers

The children of mothers who return to work full time in the years before they start school have slower emotional development and score less well in reading and maths tests, according to a study published today by the Institute for Social and Economic Research.

The disadvantage starts in primary school and persists into early adulthood, with lower educational attainment, higher unemployment and greater likelihood of childbearing early in life.

There are other social effects as well. As for doing press, Khabib has always done press and met people - only now he is doing it on a much larger scale due to becoming a global name. However, he isn't pandering to the crowds and media despite all that. Many would melt as they know price of not being a liberal amongst liberal media outlets. He doesn't care for that nonsense.
You have to do better than a 2003 article from the guardian. You can't just cherry pick small parts of the study either, you missed this: "They said the consequences were less severe for the children of better-educated mothers. And the positive effects of higher household income brought about by the mother returning to work went some way to compensate for the negative effect of reduced contact in the early years."

It's pretty well established that children from higher socioenomic status and more educated homes have a greater likelihood of success. And even that is just a single metric, you'd have to look through the entire literature of the subject, from all nations and cultures, weighting all the pros and cons. Obviously societal changes have pros and cons, including when and how women should raise children, stay home and work. It's about finding a balance between those things.

Saying that women should just "stay home" is complete nonsense though.

Christian lol, need I say more. The amount of mental gymnastics you people use to pretend the Trinity is subtly interwoven throughout the Bible is incredible.

I don't think anyone here actually made that claim or anything approaching it.

Khabib fanboys are officially the most idiotic group on Sherdog. Actually defending his backwards views because they like him as a fighter, grats for scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Back