Aqua bagwork vid

Just wait until we release viking jitsu. Me and Sano is gonna take over the mcdojo world.

#vikingpower
#beveryafraid

:meow:
Win your fight like a man, or coach Frode will send you to Valhalla personally

Just wait until we release viking jitsu. Me and Sano is gonna take over the mcdojo world.

#vikingpower
#beveryafraid

:meow:
Colored or festooned helmets for ranking.
I’m a green antler helmet.

I'm a bit confused by the shadow boxing video because it looks like you're doing some boxing shadow-boxing but then you add in a couple of lazy front kicks / teeps. If you're shadow boxing in the spirit of a sparring/fight with kicks then you shouldn't bob and weave that much IMO.

As people spoke about your boxing a lot and I don't see that many flows I'll touch on the couple of front kicks / teeps I saw on the shadow boxing video. You should try to use your hips more into the kicks and also extend your leg forward when you kick pushing the weight forward into the target, as at the moment it looks like you start good but then you chamber with the knee to kick up and don't extend/straighten the leg which will make you lose power. It might be a flexibility issue though if you can't extend your leg at that height.

- Nice speedos.
People use too much board shorts in training today!

In your shadow boxing video I couldn't help but notice your knee strikes.

You bring them up very high, which is good, the best place to hit is just above the six pack where there's no muscle to protect. My issue is that your knee isn't bent enough to get the best result at that sort of height. Dieselnoi would do a knee where he would also shin bash his opponent a lot, but that was more for kneeing as a close range. If you're stepping in I would try to exagerratedly bend the knee for now just so that you get into the habit of bringing into a point. Also stepping off line before landing it so that you can generate more torque and power into it.

I'd also recommend a lead teep with a bit more stab to it, some guys like a long lead teep that really pushes back, I'm not to keen on it. IMO a lead teep is for keeping people off of you, a rear teep is for pushing guys backwards. So a quick stabbing teep would be good for keeping people from getting too close, so you can make the most of your punching.

The aqua bag looks out of shape......maybe get it on the creatine, helps with water retention.....

Drop your jab fter throwing it.

Drop your right before throwing it.

Don't extend the straight right enough.

Step to the left after every combo ending in a non power based left hand.

Any of my students would have you out of there in under 2 minutes. Less if it weren't in a ring/cage
I drop the left after throwing it, and the right before I throw it. I'm willing to bet I could beat you or your students. Some of your advice may have been on track but there is no reason to be a prick about it. If you had of read any of the previous comments you would have realised that the things you have mentioned were already addressed.

Back