UFC on FOX 31 PBP/Discussion

Are you a retard?
I was right about that fight don't deserve to be talked at lenght. Yeah, didn't pick the winner, but we are not picking thread, BETTING thread I think.
You can pick wrong guys as long as you don't bet them it doesn't count and vice versa. You are an idiot.

Why you coming in here to toot your own horn? What happened to this hot post you made in a previous thread?

I want to share a quick story of one of the reasoins why I began betting (won't be 10 000 words, I promise):
I started to argue with people in forums in my country and on the youtube comment sections with foreigners about who is gonna win and why I think so. The problem with that is that if your view of the fight eventually is proven right, nobody gives two shits. 90% of the people won't give you any props, it's like you did nothing. People that were arguing with you the hardest you'll hear from them the least (if you got the fight right and vice versa). When you don't predict correctly of course you are called names and everybody comes to say how you don't know anything about MMA and should have never even tried to predict fights.

When you bet at least there is 100% possibility that when you guess right, you are going to get real reward for your effort, the harder the fight you picked, the bigger the reward. There is no point in arguing with strangers because even if you win, you didn't actually win. It's empty activity. Nobody will admit he was wrong, not only that he for sure will double down on what he said before. You won't receive a single good word for what you did. That's why I bet - real punishment when I am wrong, real reward when I am right. No bullshit

the takedowns were expected and Al is a purple belt under Serra. All Kevin Lee can bring to the table is a rear-naked choke so it makes it easy to train against him. He has ZERO stand-up attack besides a 1-2 and a rear body kick, he's shown no improvement in that aspect over the years. Al will be fine, and his cardio puts him at the elite tier, if guys wanna really sit in his guard then I'm sure he'll welcome that
I threw a penny on AI a few minutes before the fight began, so I'm glad I was wrong.

Have to admit that I had 3rd fight where I was convinced the odds are not right...

Jim Miller could've won that, still I am sure he was underestimated by the bookie.
But he made the big mistake to not just rush forward and get on top of Do Bronx like the first time. The worst that could've happen is for him to have to fight off some sub attempts of Charles from the bottom. This is relatively safe area for Miller to operate and he is in a position to grab an arm or a leg himself, just like the 1st fight.

Not wanting to go for his own takedown gives the initiative directly to Do Bronx and now he can take you down first and can take the back in an instant, rather than to have to fight for the position. And he is taking it without fight, so he is not tired and there is no sweat. Bad, bad mistake for Miller.

shit, I only won 1.5u today. I didn't win much but I won 5 weeks in row. I guess its noise in the data right gugabe?

I want to make 2 points clear!
1) For people who didnt bet on Barboza, Barboza taking the fight was obvious. Same shit as Ortega vs Holloway. If you got both fight wrong, you seriously do not know MMA. Please go sign up for a class somewhere and learn some martial arts.

2) For those fuckers who criticized me and told me how good Kevin Lee is.. seriously go fuck yourself.
Zeckdo, you dumb fucking mofo, anyone near the top ten having +500 is completely off you dumb fuck!!!
Stop your bullshit rants!
@Gugabe I know you win from time to time but, you cant dismiss other's people opinions like that. Clearly you were wrong again about Lee!!!
@GrantSorenson please...just shut up as well (your advice is so bad) Stop trying to act like you are better than me and other people in the forum. So far, everyone you advocated lost!

Some guys have no idea what the hell they are talking about. They just band together and just talk endless shit about people who disagree with them. Please shut the FUCK up unless you are on a winning streak.

I told you Lee and Aiquinta was going to be a close fight. Since I am not appreciated in the forum anymore, I will just talk shit after the event is over. Seriously, you guys should learn not to be so toxic and bullheaded when you dont agree with other's assessments.

Congrats to all the winners.
You must be tons of fun at parties.

I am 100% with Oracle here. People be treating him like crap and he actually knows his shit more than some smartasses here...
Edit: I don't know who treats him that way. Much of the thread is in ignored list :D
f these shit talkers.

I know Oracle doesn't like me, but dude, I support you, I know the feeling...

This one will haunt me for a while, would have made over 5k if Green won
Yeah. Put a $20 bonus bet on a ML parlay that would have been 1.1k with a Green win. Plus another 800-900 in ML plays.

I am 100% with Oracle here. People be treating him like crap and he actually knows his shit more than some smartasses here...

I know Oracle doesn't like me, but dude, I support you, I know the feeling...
Sample size is everything, tbh. Lee didn't fight to his win conditions and was able to just about teleport to the back every time he went for a TD early.

3/3 tonight. Up 3.25 units.

I had 1 unit each on Font, Rodriguez and Hermanson ML.

I broke down Rodriguez/Milstead fight and Meerschaert/Hermanson fight in the thread.

We need to remember, we should be trying to help each other make money and the bookies are the villains. The purpose of the thread is to use helpful information from each other to make good/profitable bets.

At the same time, each bettor can do whatever they want with their own money and it's up to them to do their own research and due diligence when placing bets. No bettor is ever 100% right or even remotely close in the long term.

Let's focus on getting that money on UFC 232.

After @EzFlyer retired from the thread, a lot of unnecessary chaos.

Last edited:
shit, I only won 1.5u today. I didn't win much but I won 5 weeks in row. I guess its noise in the data right gugabe?

I want to make 2 points clear!
1) For people who didnt bet on Barboza, Barboza taking the fight was obvious. Same shit as Ortega vs Holloway. If you got both fight wrong, you seriously do not know MMA. Please go sign up for a class somewhere and learn some martial arts.

i like what barboza and ortega have in common of both being able to finish ppl out of nowhere. its what attracts me to bet on both of them. but yeah maybe it was a bit gullible to consider ortega a favorite haha.

Got lucky and won an ok amount today. Made a lot of mistakes betting wise though.

Messed up really really really bad on the Milstead fight thinking the meathead would wrestle for his fight with Rodriguez. Had Rodriguez originally but changed as the odds got closer.

Should've also value bet Barboza. Hooker's good but this was too big of a step up for him facing a top guy. All value was on Barboza.

Onto the next one fellas. This was a tough card betting wise.

Kevin Lee is a basics fighter. And basics fighters will always get into competitive fights with almost any top 15 of the division. Too bad I didn't take The Property Agent at such juicy odds, but cashed on the over.

3/3 tonight. Up 3.25 units.

I had 1 unit each on Font, Rodriguez and Hermanson ML.

I broke down Rodriguez/Milstead fight and Meerschaert/Hermanson fight in the thread.

We need to remember, we should be trying to help each other make money and the bookies are the villains. The purpose of the thread is to use helpful information from each other to make good/profitable bets.

At the same time, each bettor can do whatever they want with their own money and it's up to them to do their own research and due diligence when placing bets. No bettor is ever 100% right or even remotely close in the long term.

Let's focus on getting that money on UFC 232.

After @EzFlyer retired from the thread, a lot of unnecessary chaos.

Agree, all of you help my betting whether I bet with or against your opinions.

Thank you everyone, I want all of us to make money

What an exciting night of fights. Won big on the last three fights to get myself out of a prelim hole and up over $600 for the card all told. Did even better on Bellator 213.

Hey.. couldnt see this one live.
Almost 4u up. Would have been a lot better if Bobby gets the dec and hooker survived.
It is what it is... 3rd week profiting over 3u so im a happy man

What a rollercoaster of a weekend. Did horrible on the first Bellator. Did ok on the UFC card, but it should have been better. I really thought Green won that fight (I definitely think he was the right side) and then got blitzed on the Grant fight. The kicker was that the parlays that I had Grant in I replaced with Al/Iaquinta ITD lol. Al hit though as a good size underdog and Barboza was a big play for me. This was followed by going 100% on the next Bellator with 3 underdogs.

I love how I had to block half the thread but still don't change the fact that I know my shit.

Literally WTF. You lost money on the event because you made one of the dumbest plays that I've ever seen on this forum, and that's saying a lot. You see a ton of value in Iaquinta, yet you decide to not play him straight. Instead you make this total longshot parlay of Iaquinta, J. Silva, and Jim Miller? Why in the world would you not bet all three straight? Literaly loling at "I know my shit" after seeing that. Way to steal defeat from the jaws of victory.

Easily the worst new poster on this forum. Saying Jim MIller was a good bet when he got completed and utterly outclassed makes you either an idiot or a troll. Both kinds of poster should be ignored.
I’ve had him on mental ignore since his first post. I’m not even interested which of the banned stirrers / drama queens he is.
<Baelish01>

Another very successful event, won 9u. Could have been so much bigger if Green rightfully gets that decision, but I am very happy with my plays. One more event to cap a great year. Hope everyone fared well.

Back