Soulja Boy New Console and Handheld are Out

Don't think your argument is well predicated on respect.

Furthermore, a quick Google tells me Soulja Boy had a net worth of $30m as of June this year.

Interesting. I had no idea he was worth 30 million dollars. But the fact that he's endorsing an illegal Chinese knock-off handheld console with pirated games makes me wonder if this was a desperate cashgrab or just an insignificant entrepreneurial decision.

Tear down and review of the Soulja Game Handheld. Watch until the end.

Tear down and review of the Soulja Game Handheld. Watch until the end.

Kristen-Wigg-Freaked-Out-Reaction-Gif-On-SNL_408x408.jpg

Guess he's not happy there were no Switch/3DS games.

I also espied Soulja Boy's obvious "legal strategy" for avoiding the wrath of Nintendo (apart from not actually including promised Nintendo emulators). It's the disclaimer, "This product is legal to use in any country but the United States of America..."

5noHKsb.jpg

Last edited:
What can I say except *ahem* crank that, soulja!

I’ve been hearing about this for a little bit, but I personally have no interest in it. I haven’t even watched any of the videos on it save for one (possibly the first one posted itt. I like watching that guy lol).

First off, I’ll admit I’m a dumb snob, and generally don’t find myself interested in new gaming products that aren’t Nintendo.

I’m also not big on handhelds. I have my various gameboys so I can play my fav retro games on the go, and a 3DS so I can play some new games too. I have no interest in anything more.

And, I don’t wanna buy anything endorsed by a rapper, and one who’s music is all shit anyways lol.

It may very well be a good product, but I’m just not interested personally.

Lmao wtf?

Is smashing shit a part of his gimmick or?

You saw the video didn't you? It's an overpriced cheap chinese knock off with lazy build quality and illegal roms on it.

Dunno if it's is a shtick of his as I am new to his channel, but it's funny to watch him crank dat chassis open, as it's entertaining.

You saw the video didn't you? It's an overpriced cheap chinese knock off with lazy build quality and illegal roms on it.

Dunno if it's is a shtick of his as I am new to his channel, but it's funny to watch him crank dat chassis open, as it's entertaining.
Lol well it did make me feel better anyways, bc the Soulja Boy nutthugging throughout the video had me concerned. Dude fooled me.

I just hope he received it as a PR gift, rather than bought it with his own money.

This dumbfuck probably thought he was going to be the next George Foreman with this product endorsement. There's just one caveat though: this shit's possibly illegal.
Hulk Hogan is still bitter he turned the grill endorsement deal down. It was offered to him first he didn’t think it would sell.

We could be asking”what cha gonna do, when a hulkamanic grill cooks your chicken for you??”

New $400 dollar console out soon
Soulja Game Fuze
RIP PS and XBOX

Lmao at the Fuze. A Chinese console made for the chinese market just branded with his name on it and has inferior components compared to even an Nvidia Shield.

Lol just came to post the new console. You guys are on the ball.

Soulja Boy need to fuck off. Paying $600 to $400 for that crap?
<{1-17}>

The gift that keeps on giving. If average joe's have been sued for millions, I wonder if they are going to go extra hard to make an example out of celebrity?

The gift that keeps on giving. If average joe's have been sued for millions, I wonder if they are going to go extra hard to make an example out of celebrity?
Ha prolly go extra soft because he can afford lawyers. Definitely next level idiocy on his part though.

Man, you can sell anything to the right amount of stupid ...

Back