Crime Hundreds of sex abuse allegations found in fundamental Baptist churches across U.S.

Damn, @ShadBo. You literally stole all my arguments! <[analyzed}>

Now I have nothing to say...

God gave Pharaoh chances . . . proved His power by the previous plagues. Pharaoh chose to ignore it and paid dearly for it. His heart was hardened well after he passed the point of no return.

Can you apply what is or isn't moral to God?

Is it moral for a human to go around killing kids? I would say no.

What is immoral to us is moral to YHWH? If man does evil and YHWH does evil things for retribution, is that all right?

Funny thing is, Jesus was clearly blustering "REPENT" on loop (same with his cousin, John the Baptist). Yet His deadbeat Dad literally took away ALL chances for the Pharaoh to do that.

Too bad about Judas Iscariot too. Because Zechariah has already recorded the price of Jesus' head, someone has to sell it, and it fell on Judas to do it. If Judas didn't do it, somebody else will. It has to happen, else YHWH be taken for a liar due to His prophecy not coming to pass, especially in this crucial junction.

God's game. We're all in it, can't get out, and either we fulfill His plan or others will, by hook or by crook, even though it leads to our own destruction...

Damn, @ShadBo.

Now I have nothing to say...

What is immoral to us is moral to YHWH? If man does evil and YHWH does evil things for retribution, is that all right?

Funny thing is, Jesus was clearly blustering "REPENT" on loop (same with his cousin, John the Baptist). Yet His deadbeat Dad literally took away ALL chances for the Pharaoh to do that.

Too bad about Judas Iscariot too. Because Zechariah has already recorded the price of Jesus' head, someone has to sell it, and it fell on Judas to do it. If Judas didn't do it, somebody else will. It has to happen, else YHWH be taken for a liar due to His prophecy not coming to pass, especially in this crucial junction.

God's game. We're all in it, can't get out, and either we fulfill His plan or others will, by hook or by crook, even though it leads to our own destruction...

Uh huh . . . nothing to say . . . right.

Good for you?

I am sorry that your emotional attachment to your notion of the Christian god that is not supported by the bible prevents you from condemning the crimes this god has committed against children.

You are better than your god.

I am sorry that your emotional attachment to your notion of the Christian god that is not supported by the bible prevents you from condemning the crimes this god has committed against children.

You are better than your god.

I'm not better than you or anyone else . . . we know we'll face trials and hardship. Earth isn't our final home. None of these issues will exist in Heaven.

Uh huh . . . nothing to say . . . right.
That's it?

Weak. {<RR}

I'm not better than you or anyone else . . . we know we'll face trials and hardship. Earth isn't our final home. None of these issues will exist in Heaven.
You're joking right? If Lucifer can raise shit up in heaven, and Gog and Magog try to fuck up New Jerusalem, issues like this will be non-existent? Riiiight... <TheWire1>

Oh, by the way, your heaven has Satan petitioning to test you out. The case of Job has killing his kids as a test. You want to take the measure of a man, so you kill his children? <{clintugh}>

BTW, that has YHWH's seal of approval. <{jackyeah}>

Now Job passes. As rewards, cuz his kids have been killed, just replace 'em, like toys. <SelenaWow>

That's it?

Weak. {<RR}

You're joking right? If Lucifer can raise shit up in heaven, and Gog and Magog try to fuck up New Jerusalem, issues like this will be non-existent? Riiiight... <TheWire1>

Oh, by the way, your heaven has Satan petitioning to test you out. The case of Job has killing his kids as a test. You want to take the measure of a man, so you kill his children? <{clintugh}>

BTW, that has YHWH's seal of approval. <{jackyeah}>

Now Job passes. As rewards, cuz his kids have been killed, just replace 'em, like toys. <SelenaWow>

I've said what I need to say . . . if you disagree that's fine. I don't care.

If you want to feel superior to me based on my beliefs that's also fine . . . nothing you say on here will impact my daily life at all.

Perhaps it's time for some good ol' fashioned cruel and unusual punishment for those who prey on the weak and innocent.

Homosexuals and pedos being disseminated across multiple organizations is merely a reflection of their overall representation of the general population, not sure why this would be a shocker.

Funny how outrage and media coverage is greater when it comes to Christian institutions than when it comes to secular ones.

Within a month of the initial reporting, the Football Association, the Scottish Football Association, several football clubs and over 20 UK police forces had established various inquiries and investigations and over 350 alleged victims had come forward. By July 2018, 300 suspects were reported to have been identified by 849 alleged victims, with 2,807 incidents involving 340 different clubs.

How many people even know or care about the abuse in soccer? Would they ever be equally harsh in judging the system in which the abuses were made? Would anyone go so far to declare soccer itself as being conductive to sexual abuse of minors?

Answers to these questions are leading me to believe that there is much more interest in bashing Christianity than in being aware of the sexual abuse itself and trying to help the victims.

You have a good point but by the same token soccer doesn't state it stands for universal morality.

Personally I think Muslim culture has a massive peodofilia leaning as shown by the UK grooming gangs, arranged marriages with minors and the documented history of youth marriage.

Homosexuals and pedos being disseminated across multiple organizations is merely a reflection of their overall representation of the general population, not sure why this would be a shocker.
<45><45><45><Moyes5><45><45><45>

God gave Pharaoh chances . . . proved His power by the previous plagues. Pharaoh chose to ignore it and paid dearly for it. His heart was hardened well after he passed the point of no return.

Can you apply what is or isn't moral to God?

Is it moral for a human to go around killing kids? I would say no.

Out of curiosity, which pharaoh do you think is in the Exodus story?

No, good for all of us. We in fact hold ourselves to a higher standard than any God. Thank.....god for that? Or maybe Charles Bronson, who knows....

We really don't, but we're very selfish and self-absorbed enough to think "we" do . . .

Out of curiosity, which pharaoh do you think is in the Exodus story?

Pharaoh isn't named in Exodus . . . Haven't scholars argued it was either Amenhotep II, Rameses II, Thutmose I or Thutmose II?

Why?

Pharaoh isn't named in Exodus . . . Haven't scholars argued it was either Amenhotep II, Rameses II, Thutmose I or Thutmose II?

Why?

I'm an Egyptian history buff so the Exodus story interests me.

Ok, I’m done with you idiots. Gymnastics, hockey, Reservations, babysitters.... fuck off

How could God exist and let... that old chestnut.

What a bunch of savage little kids with simpleton, impulse logic. I was like you when I was a teenager, hopefully you lot are at the very least under 25, and hopefully you grow out of how simple you are right now.

Ugh, it’s so laughably dumb, and I’m dumb for seeing this board as more evolved than this high school philosopher shit.

The difference is that soccer doesn't preach that it imparts morality on its participants, it's just a set of rules for playing a social game. Religions are specifically in the business of morality so when it is discovered that widespread child abuse is occurring it becomes a glaring contradiction of values. That many churches have heard about the abuses and have hushed the subject or moved offenders on, perpetuating the abuse, is even more heinous.

That said, there is still regular reporting on sports where this sort of things happen - Diving in the US, swimming in Australia - it is not subject to the same degree of media attention.

My last observation is that you should be careful of the perception you are giving which is that you are a Christian and are deflecting. No-one is personally accusing you or your particular gathering, but there is a sickness out there which has be dealt with which we should all be on board for.

I agree to a point, but how many public schools have done the same or worse? They don't just send the teacher on their way, they send them with a recomendation.

Back