Be honest who wins now Conor or Barboza?

This place is retard central some times. Remember when they said Barao and Faber would murder Conor? Hooker is a bum, 18-8 and has not even fought top guys.

I think McGregor. Only a shadow of a doubt is there because I think that Conor is vulnerable to middle and low kicks, but honestly, Barboza can be neutralized and Conor has all the tools to do this.

Please think before answering because Barb can do his kicks and possibly finish Conor before the Irishman closes the distance, what do you think?
Barboza has horrible fight IQ, his kicks only get off when he is moving forward. Conor will pressure him into the TKO

Zombie hooker was still landing on Barboza.
Conor would light him up.

Guys, Barboza os chinny ok, but Connor doesnt have Hooker's heart. He is a quitter. 2 kicks at his body or 2 rounds of leg kicking and Conna is done.

Most interesting matchup to make at LW

Good performance by barboza. We didn’t know how good hooker was and this puts some things in perspective. That being said, Conor is and probably always will be a horrible match up for barboza. Barboza handled hookers pressure well, but Conor is a beast with his hands and I still see him succumbing to the strikes. However, barboza did show yet again that he has an endless gas tank, so that is a bit of a leveler.

I would go with Conor, but if Barbosa landed some nasty leg kicks on them chicken legs, you never know.

Back