Iaquinta is real Brooklyn Gangster

ILove4MinutesHyuna

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"If you can talk with your opponent and play with his mind, why not? But with Iaquinta it does not work. He keep going. He is real Brooklyn gangster. He's not Burger King. He is real gangster. Come here and fight like man. I have big respect for him."

Khabib tried to tell yall' Iaquinta went 25 minutes with one of the most exhausting dudes to fight in the history of the sport.

+255 underdog against a dude he had already beat, please keep disrespecting raging Al.

Z3KydPo.png

He think real estate gonna help him

If Conor had Al’s cardio, heart, and grappling skill, he might still be LW champ.

Khabib knew it from the beginning

Yeah. Faar. Seeing what Khabib did to MJ, Barboza, even Conor and small ranks like Thiago, Horcher etc makes u appriciate how good Al is

Turns out. that belt fight with Al was actually a big one and people bitched how Khabib got paper belt etc

Al would have anihalated short hands Alvarez if he was still here.

People tlaked too mch sht about Al and Khabib. But when they fight with Al or Khabib they fold like flowers

Yeah. Faar. Seeing what Khabib did to MJ, Barboza, even Conor and small ranks like Thiago, Horcher etc makes u appriciate how good Al is

Turns out. that belt fight with Al was actually a big one and people bitched how Khabib got paper belt etc

Al would have anihalated short hands Alvarez if he was still here.

People tlaked too mch sht about Al and Khabib. But when they fight with Al or Khabib they fold like flowers

Al would "annihilate" Alvarez? Wow. That would probably be a good fight, but to discount Eddie is madness. What does Al have in spades that Alvarez doesn't? It's ridiculous how much 205 ruined Eddie's legacy

If Conor had Al’s cardio, heart, and grappling skill, he might still be LW champ.
Wow what an idiotic statement.proof = if i got Jones length Francis knockout power and be 7'5 in height i would be heavyweight champion

Being a brooklynite I have to agree, Al is definitely more characteristically a Brooklyn type personality than a long Island one.

How could you not like Al?
I've been a fan for years. His style is exciting and he's not afraid to stand up to the UFC and tell them to kick rocks.

And honestly, I didn't think he would be able to handle Kevin Lee this time around. Lee looked so good against Tony and Barboza and I think Lee is that good. Al is just better. Al is better then I thought and one of the top 3-5 guys in the division. Tony, Khabib, Poirier, and Conor. I think Al would give any of those guys a tough fight.

After Tony vs Khabib the next fight I want to see in that division now is Al vs any one of those 4. Maybe one more fight before Khabib again but the other 3 would all be stand-up wars.

Can you imagine the violence in Tony vs Al?

Al would "annihilate" Alvarez? Wow. That would probably be a good fight, but to discount Eddie is madness. What does Al have in spades that Alvarez doesn't? It's ridiculous how much 205 ruined Eddie's legacy

Fight IQ. The ability to follow a game plan. Etc.

Slowly everyone is beginning to understand who is who in the division.. And the rematch will be much bigger

Fight IQ. The ability to follow a game plan. Etc.

You're underestimating Alvarez. Not saying I'd guarantee an Eddie victory, but I do guarantee it would not be an "annihilation".

If the fight resulted in a violent finish, I would put money on Eddie being the one to do it.

Wow what an idiotic statement.proof = if i got Jones length Francis knockout power and be 7'5 in height i would be heavyweight champion

Haha No you wouldn’t.

I don't even like Lee but I expected him to steamroll Al in the rematch, boy was I happy to be wrong.

Back