Chuck Liddell's Belly

SnakeBites

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
ok this thread is both about Chuck Liddell and also my cousin who asked for me to post this. it seems they have the same issues. alot of people say Chuck is fat, but looking at Chuck all i see is muscles all over, theres no way u could say he has fat in his body. however when u look at his gut its kind of a different story. the belly sticks out, but it looks firm and solid, not flabby. this means that even though his belly sticks out, there is still no fat there, so what made his stomach so big? and how can he reduce it?

i ask cause my cousin(slim) who isnt fat, started eating alot of food, and the effects didnt show on his whole body, only his gut. now his been working on his cardio alot, like 4 times a week, 10 minute runs or whatever, as im sure Chuck works out alot before his fights. But my cousin's problem is still there, he lost 20 pounds, but his belly still really sticks out like before, even with all the cardio, just like chucks. he is not fat, his hands, legs etc are not flabby. his belly is not flabby, it just sticks out

can anyone please give some advice on how he can reduce this firm belly of his? is it less volume of food? crunches/sit ups? more cardio? please information will be very helpful to my cousin, and if he see it, Chuck aswell

ok this thread is both about Chuck Liddell and also my cousin who asked for me to post this. it seems they have the same issues. alot of people say Chuck is fat, but looking at Chuck all i see is muscles all over, theres no way u could say he has fat in his body. however when u look at his gut its kind of a different story. the belly sticks out, but it looks firm and solid, not flabby. this means that even though his belly sticks out, there is still no fat there, so what made his stomach so big? and how can he reduce it?

i ask cause my cousin(slim) who isnt fat, started eating alot of food, and the effects didnt show on his whole body, only his gut. now his been working on his cardio alot, like 4 times a week, 10 minute runs or whatever, as im sure Chuck works out alot before his fights. But my cousin's problem is still there, he lost 20 pounds, but his belly still really sticks out like before, even with all the cardio, just like chucks. he is not fat, his hands, legs etc are not flabby. his belly is not flabby, it just sticks out

can anyone please give some advice on how he can reduce this firm belly of his? is it less volume of food? crunches/sit ups? more cardio? please information will be very helpful to my cousin, and if he see it, Chuck aswell

*Jerry Louis walks out, "Please, donate your information to help these poor souls and there distended bellies."*

I just got off the phone with Chuck Liddel. He would like me to appologise to you on his behalf for not being more asthetically pleasing to you and your fat cousin.

He will be sending you a complimentary package containing 100 shares of Xyience stock.

Maybe he just has a lot of guts.

I have areal belly now, but when I was in shape and wrestling I had a similar belly.

I had really good abs and was a sit-up machine, but my belly always stuck out more than my chest.

I think it has to do with body shape for one thing spinal curvature. My spine has a strong curve near the base which causes my belly to bow out forward.

Also I have a wide flat rib cage which makes the belly look bigger in proportion to the chest.

I think Chuck has a similar body structure.

*Rings bell excitedly*

Yes! Yes! Sherdog D&S has hit a new low!!!!

it's a gas tank for a groupie sexing machine, obviously

It has to be. Last after-party clip I saw of him, he was attracting blondes like a rare-earth magnet. Dude had walked no more than 25 feet and he went from 1 blonde whore to 3. He better have groupie cardio.

It's probably just a familial genetic trait for predisposition to high levels of visceral fat.

It kinda looks like a bodybuilder GH gut but I'm sure for Chuck it is just genetics. My buddy has it and tells me I'm jealous of his bonus Ab and he has low bodyfat.

chuck is gonna come to your house and smother you in your sleep for callin him fat bro. bad move.

I just got off the phone with Chuck Liddel. He would like me to appologise to you on his behalf for not being more asthetically pleasing to you and your fat cousin.

He will be sending you a complimentary package containing 100 shares of Xyience stock.

LOL!!

I actually have the same problem but mine was from weighted abs exercises... some peoples have larger abdominals muscles and when worked out can stick out like that. that’s my guess because of mine

Lidell.jpg

People over state his gut, I mean its not like this:
48308.jpg

or:
tank.jpg

I believe it has to do with his spine. He has what is known as a sway back, makes yer belly stick out and your ass to stick out, but youve got a bit sway in your lower back.

I believe it has to do with his spine. He has what is known as a sway back, makes yer belly stick out and your ass to stick out, but youve got a bit sway in your lower back.

There's a thread in OT right now where they are discussing sway back.

Back