2012 Black Friday Deals

Blood Python

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Hey guys. This will be my first black Friday of owning firearms so I'm excited (my wallet isn't) to have more things to shop for besides electronics, dvds etc.

If you find some good deals post them in this thread.

Last edited:
Cabela's Ad Scan highlights

http://www.slickguns.com/product/cabelas-black-friday-2012-ad-scan-and-deals

cab1.jpg

cab5.jpg

cab6.jpg

cab7.jpg

Last edited:
Gander Mountain is always overpriced. Their black friday deal says you save money on an M&P so that it is $500, but I walked into academy sports yesterday and they had one for that same price. I can't say anything bad about brownells though.

wally world has sig saur m4orgys going for about 800 i believe

If anyone sees a gun safe that is good quality (tall one able to hold rifle) that's a good deal please let me know.

To bad I only have a BassPro locally and my Walmart doesn't carry that Sig.

I wish we had Wal-Marts like that, granted gun stuff would be the only thing I buy from them. Everything else advertised from those other stores is overpriced.

Great thread. I've only seen the Cabelas ad until I read this. Thanks for posting guys. I wish there was a Walmart around me like that.

99 bucks for youth .410. It might be time to buy my son his first gun.

Python, have you ever bought a gun at a gunstore?

I went to my Walmart last night and they don't carry that Sig. The closest one that does is in another state about 30 minutes away. That shouldn't be a problem if I want to buy it there, correct?

I was told I would have to have a handgun shipped to an ffl in my hometown when I was inquiring about a purchase in another state not long ago. I would think this would be the case for all, but usually best to call ahead and ask I would suspect.

Last edited:
I was told I would have to have a handgun shipped to an ffl in my hometown when I was acquiring about a purchase in another state not long ago. I would think this would be the case for all, but usually best to call ahead and ask I would suspect.

Gotcha. I know handguns work like that, I'm not sure about rifles though.

Back