This guy is going to clean up on TUF 28!

Hey man, I'm Trini. I want to like this guy, but you're making it hard with untrue statements like these.
If its true please give us a source.

Follow his facebook, he said Askren is holding his belt.

So how has he faired on the show so far? Sorry, I haven't watched any of the last few seasons of tuf.

So, I was watching the episode, and the whole time I was excitedly waiting for this guy that TS'd hyped to show up. Before I know it the episode is over, and this guy didn't even show up. Thanks TS, for building my hopes up for nothing.

lol what happened to the calvin klein model? daaaaamn....all that hype for nothin, huh?

regrets were had itt

was he the guy that couldn't fight. one guy got a free pass because his opponent pulled out.

I guess we'll have to wait til after the rolling credits when your buddy came in to clean the place up?

"Says here he's a 3x FILA world champion"

"What does that even mean?"

He turned down the TUF offer because not only is he a WW (a small one too, hence the name Puny) he was waiting for a better deal. He's in talks with OneFC from what I hear so it seems he made the right choice.

Primadona if I've ever seen one. First class douche, I wouldn't be surprised is 'opponent' is the fighter himself.

He turned down the TUF offer because not only is he a WW (a small one too, hence the name Puny) he was waiting for a better deal. He's in talks with OneFC from what I hear so it seems he made the right choice.

Some of the top guys that made the house at Middleweight usually fight at Welterweight...Cathal Pendred, Ian Stephens, Dhiego Lima,

Hinds is fighting for a No.1 Contenders spot for Askren's title on Friday.

You can support by watching OneFC.

Back