Hundreds of Techniques In A Short Amount of Time - Jason Scully

Excellent videos by you bjj scout Steven kesting and trumpet Dan. Brilliant as a revision aid and to give new ideas

New Video

37 Omo Plata Set Ups In Just 4 Minutes

[YT]Qrz4WPs-nSg[/YT]

751+ techniques so far. Ridiculous, nearing one thousand.

you'd need to be an android or something to absorb all this, but damn, these are awesome.

I don't normally post bc I'm too lazy to sign in, but your vids are great thank you. Recent.y I've been trying to be more intellectual about my training. And these vids are great to look at and cherry pick from as a previous poster stated.
For example my half guard was really non existent, I knew techniques and such, but never used it. Great to see so many techniques quickly so I could pick a few solid ones, work them in combos, and form a gameplan from there.

thanks from me also - I love these videos and use them as a reference all the time. I've been nailing that roll through omoplata attack from z-half guard since I saw it in one of your previous videos - works great for me, and I've triangled some higher level guys than I usually challenge with that transition. Thanks!!!

Almost 800 techniques and there's still many many many more to go. It's crazy to think that all this can fit inside one brain.

Just added 84 positional escapes to this thread:

23 BJJ Positional Escapes In Just 11 Min - Side Control, Scarf Hold, Modified Scarf Hold Escapes

17 BJJ Positional Escapes In 10 Min - Mount & Back Mount

19 BJJ Positional Escapes in 11 Min - Turtle, Headlock, Cradle, Crucifix

26 BJJ Positional Escapes In 13 Min - Reverse Scarf Hold, North South, Knee on Belly

Just added 84 positional escapes to this thread:

17 BJJ Positional Escapes In 10 Min - Mount & Back Mount

Hey Jason, first of all thank you very much for all your videos. They're all great and I watch them before training so I get some ideas to try things out on the mat during rolls.

I just watched the video I quoted above - I didn't watch the other positional escape videos yet - and I really liked that you took the time to elaborate on each escape.

This is what I missed from a few of your other vids, where you go through each move really quick. With this one however I was able to understand every escape rightaway because of the details you gave.

I hope you understand what I mean and I would love to see your videos be more like this in the future. I understand its hard to give detailed instructions of 55 closed guard techniques in a short 10 minute vid of course, but I would rather see 15 closed guard techniques explained in more detail than 50 of them swiftly.

Super generous of you Jaysculls.
Thank you.

Downloaded it. Perfect reference material. Great job.

Great videos, but is it just me or are all the videos on the app slightly shorter than they should be? They seem to cut off earlier than the ones on YouTube.

Great videos, but is it just me or are all the videos on the app slightly shorter than they should be? They seem to cut off earlier than the ones on YouTube.

It's because they don't have the intros and the outros. The main demo portions are all the same

Thank you for taking the time to post these and put alln one thread. a lot of really good moves.

Awesome to see this! I've watched many of these on Youtube many times, but never seen the Gi chokes and Takedowns vids until today...added to favorites. Thanks.

Sticky was very smart

Back