What does The War Room consist of mostly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Do people here lean towards liberal or conservative policies. Or even split.
If I had to guess it would be conservative

Think of any group of humans you can. Any group at all, defined any way you want.

Now imagine somebody who hates them.

That guy posts here.

Beautifully diverse

here's a visual of a warroom brawl (it's worth watching all the way through)

[YT]J1JnKoH_5XE[/YT]

I would say that the community leans, as is consistent with most politically inclined Americans it seems, toward a philosophy most closely identified as libertarian. However, the mood and direction of a lot of the threads is determined by a very vocal far-right minority.

I did a survey of WR contributors and discovered similar trends and an overall pull towards the center-left. While the group surveyed as being pretty solidly invested in capitalistic economic ideals, the group's most ardent identification was left-leaning and was that of a secularist: being opposed to policy being influenced by religion or moral tradition. The second most universal polling was a pull to the right on the "Ecological/Anthropocentric" spectrum.

Overall collective ideological pull: -9.02 (left)(significant)

Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic: -3.85 (left)(insignificant)
Secular/Fundamentalist: -46.72 (left)(significant)
Visionary/Reactionary: -18.00 (left)(significant)
Anarchist/Authoritarian: -25.83 (left)(significant)
Communistic/Capitalistic: 5.53 (right)(significant)
Pacifist/Militarist: -1.46 (insignificant)
Ecological/Anthropocentric: 27.17(right)(significant)

Most left:
Swiftmayhem - (44.71)
Cid - (38.14)
SJBenoist - (33.86)

Most right:
alanb - 22.0
SODACKER - 21.86
Captain Davis - 18.00

Median:
cocrehamster - (11.71)

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f54/results-wrs-political-leanings-analysis-2670065/

Everyone is independent except the Libertarians.

here's a visual of a warroom brawl (it's worth watching all the way through)

[YT]J1JnKoH_5XE[/YT]

Holy shit!!! That is officially one of the best fights I have ever seen by far!!!! Must watch.

Even if staged, it's outstanding.

No matter where you go, Liberals act like they're the minority when in fact the are often the dominant culture.

Think of any group of humans you can. Any group at all, defined any way you want.

Now imagine somebody who hates them.

That guy posts here.
73358353_crop_north.jpg

No matter where you go, Liberals act like they're the minority when in fact the are often the dominant culture.

I've noticed this as well. Pretty much any poll leans heavily to the liberal side of the issue but, as you would expect, the same people pretend to be an oppressed minority or describe themselves as "moderate conservatives" despite being way to the left of any extant civilization.

So Sherdog seems to pretty much match the US as a whole. Extremely left wing but describes itself as conservative due to lack of world travel/selectively comparing itself to an imaginary version of Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back