What does The War Room consist of mostly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and people have come in here saying they didn't understand his username. You think the average person can look at his username and tell he considers himself black?

I guess people think I am a time traveling superhero and a guy looking to get the infinity gems. You know because of my username.

No need to answer

I'm done if you are?

Considers himself black...

If this thread has done anything it has just reinforced the premise some people have of, Your opinions are limited by your worldview, but my opinions based on my worldview are not limiting and correct.

My views from living for 34 years in a majority black town, going to black schools, having majority black friends, playing basketball with mostly black dudes, working with black men and women, going to college with mainly black men and women, going into the Air Force, talking with black men and women from all over the US, working with minorities in the science and medical fields (degreed individuals), getting the opportunity to talk to business leaders in the black community, volunteering for minority help, etc.

I have gotten to talk with and work with minorities from Concession stand workers, to road construction, to warehouse workers, delivery drivers, military men and women, medical workers to lab scientist. I have gotten to ask questions and get the thoughts of people for over 15 years. When I hear the same shit from the poorer workers as I do from the business leaders and scientist about things that are hurting the black. community.

When I hear that education is not taken serious from the construction worker to the scientist, what am I to think? When I am told that there is a large issue of domestic violence in the black community but the black women I am talking to says that it is fairly common, what am I to think? When black people tell me that their is a huge problem with cheating in the black community, what am I to think?

When I read research by Richard Banks Who explores the declining marriage rate in middle class and wealthy black women, and he has research that says that blacks are 3 times as likely to cheat as white men, what am I to think? When Black women I talk to back that up and say they pretty much expect to get cheated on, what am I to think? When I hear things like blacks are the lests likely to get married but the most likely to get divorced, what am I to think?

I have research and everyone from poor blacks to degreed blacks to leaders in the community telling me the same thing, but I hget told that my outlook on the black community is wrong by a bunch of white liberals and a black/Hispanic republican lawyer?

At what point does life events backed up by hundreds of other individuals and research cross the point of those are just your experiences, to those are the experiences of a good portion of the black community?

So sorry that I don't bow down to PC and liberal shit telling me that my view is limited? If that is the case, then I guess so are the views of hundreds of other blacks from laborers to business leaders.

But go ahead Libs, tell me my view is wrong and you world view is right.

If this thread has done anything it has just reinforced the premise some people have of, Your opinions are limited by your worldview, but my opinions based on my worldview are not limiting and correct.

My views from living for 34 years in a majority black town, going to black schools, having majority black friends, playing basketball with mostly black dudes, working with black men and women, going to college with mainly black men and women, going into the Air Force, talking with black men and women from all over the US, working with minorities in the science and medical fields (degreed individuals), getting the opportunity to talk to business leaders in the black community, volunteering for minority help, etc.

I have gotten to talk with and work with minorities from Concession stand workers, to road construction, to warehouse workers, delivery drivers, military men and women, medical workers to lab scientist. I have gotten to ask questions and get the thoughts of people for over 15 years. When I hear the same shit from the poorer workers as I do from the business leaders and scientist about things that are hurting the black. community.

When I hear that education is not taken serious from the construction worker to the scientist, what am I to think? When I am told that there is a large issue of domestic violence in the black community but the black women I am talking to says that it is fairly common, what am I to think? When black people tell me that their is a huge problem with cheating in the black community, what am I to think?

When I read research by Richard Banks Who explores the declining marriage rate in middle class and wealthy black women, and he has research that says that blacks are 3 times as likely to cheat as white men, what am I to think? When Black women I talk to back that up and say they pretty much expect to get cheated on, what am I to think? When I hear things like blacks are the lests likely to get married but the most likely to get divorced, what am I to think?

I have research and everyone from poor blacks to degreed blacks to leaders in the community telling me the same thing, but I hget told that my outlook on the black community is wrong by a bunch of white liberals and a black/Hispanic republican lawyer?

At what point does life events backed up by hundreds of other individuals and research cross the point of those are just your experiences, to those are the experiences of a good portion of the black community?

So sorry that I don't bow down to PC and liberal shit telling me that my view is limited? If that is the case, then I guess so are the views of hundreds of other blacks from laborers to business leaders.

But go ahead Libs, tell me my view is wrong and you world view is right.

How about sighting those studies instead of providing endless amounts of anecdotal evidence which is largely meaningless in any serious discussion of an issue?

How about sighting those studies instead of providing endless amounts of anecdotal evidence which is largely meaningless in any serious discussion of an issue?

One time I talked to a black guy and now I know how it really is. You white liberals wouldn't understand.

One time I talked to a black guy and now I know how it really is. You white liberals wouldn't understand.

Yea fuck the research, fuck the hundreds of black people and business leaders, scientist, etc.

Drowningidiot knows the real deal!!

Yea fuck the research, fuck the hundreds of black people and business leaders, scientist, etc.

Drowningidiot knows the real deal!!

Since you're so in touch with the black community maybe you could become their anti-Sharpton. You know, lead them out of the dark ages (no pun intended).

You know I'm black right?

Panamaican = Panama and Jamaica. Countries with black people.

:eek::eek::eek::redface:

post-29949-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-dwE9_zpsfdfd47bb.gif

Late as shit, but I don't care.

That was one of the questions? How many minorities do I have to talk to and get the same responses from for it to stop being anecdotal?

Since the research agrees with me (or I agree with it) does that make it anecdotal as well?

Do the opinions of business leaders, politicians, workers, scientist, doctors end up being anecdotal?

How many researchers and people in the community do I have to agree with for it to stop being anecdotal and maybe just maybe the truth?

LOL at sourcing the Rickey Smiley morning show. Do you live in Memphis?

The source was a research who was on the smiley show. You know people go on shows to talk about their research.

I notice you didn't have a problem with abc news or the black professor in the first one?

The source was a research who was on the smiley show. You know people go on shows to talk about their research.

I notice you didn't have a problem with abc news or the black professor in the first one?

The first one was a website specifically for that gentleman's book. I don't see how ABC news was involved at all. Also, I happen to live in Memphis and that show is the morning show on one of the radio stations. I'd hardly consider it a serious forum for discussing research.

Finally looked @ the OP.

A friend of mine (a Norwegian political science student) had me do a weird, very detailed political spectrum analysis thing during the 2012 US presidential election season. Everyone who took it got two scores: their ideological score, and their practical score. Since it was two years ago, I completely forget how they came to have two different sets of results.

Anyway, turns out that US dems are too conservative for me lol. I should be voting for the Green Party, meaning that I'm liberaler than liberal. I'm so liberal, I make Obama look like a Tea Partier.

Why do I need to mention being black to discuss the black community? My being black doesn't change the content of my postings. It shouldn't even matter.

Since you're clearly the belle of the ball in this thread and your racial identity should be all but settled by now, would you mind expanding on your occupation? You mentioned you're an attorney and I'm at a crossroads in regard to my future occupation. I was just accepted to my law school of choice (Wash U) earlier this year, after having applied with the intention of becoming a public defender (my plan since high school). However, I've been wondering lately whether I can withstand the emotional toll of that particular position and, given market considerations in regard to law degrees, I'm apprehensive about incurring six figure debt without first solidifying my intended path.

Any advice? I mine for information and advice anytime I meet someone who is established in the field. This isn't germane to the OP or anything, but, hell, what's another quick little tangent.

Also, so I'm clear, you're a Redskins fan? You are Hispanic/Black, are the son of first generation immigrants, have an Indian wife, and you cheer for a team whose mascot is a Native American? Well, color me impressed.

That was one of the questions? How many minorities do I have to talk to and get the same responses from for it to stop being anecdotal?

Since the research agrees with me (or I agree with it) does that make it anecdotal as well?

Do the opinions of business leaders, politicians, workers, scientist, doctors end up being anecdotal?

How many researchers and people in the community do I have to agree with for it to stop being anecdotal and maybe just maybe the truth?

So what do we do with this information? As a noted blackpeopleologist do you have any policy prescriptions for the black community? What can done to improve their lot?

Wow. CableAndThanos has really exposed himself as a strange idiot ITT. I knew this already but it's just become almost disconcertingly stark. Good work guys. The banhammer awaits.

I like how this guy offered his account as part of some retarded bet lmao. Pretty high stakes....a moot point because I don't see this account lasting much longer. And after he's banned, he'll be back and worse than ever.

Just an FYI, the opposite of anecdote is not the truth.

This thread has lived up to the hype.

Quick question, if I say I'm blasian, will you guys know that I'm black and asian? How about blackanese? Black and chinese/japanese?

I mean, we have to make it 100000% obvious so I can talk about "the black community" as if there is one and only one. It's a ghetto thing - you wouldn't understand.

I find it funny that an April 2014 join date idiot is talking about how Pan hasn't said anything in 5 years. Second/third/fourth account much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back